4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

...... i think i am going to get a jewelers loupe. it will be better for me to see whats going on :)

Try downloading Cozy Magnifier for your phone. It's a little wonky but i can get 16x images with it. Turn off your fans, wait for everything to get still, and brace yourself steady. Take several photos and look later.

Try downloading Cozy Magnifier for your phone. It's a little wonky but i can get 16x images with it. Turn off your fans, wait for everything to get still, and brace yourself steady. Take several photos and look later.

i downloaded some magnifier app but that doesnt really work man. however i kinda start seeing some tricomes with my magnifier :) guess i m getting used to it every time i try hahaha.

Bad ass first grow..... you should be proud.. I trust the scope but just by looks 1 week feed then flush TD is a sativa dominant auto and takes a little longer to finish... are you running my feed if so wich one and how much overdrive are you feeding per Liter?

They still have that last final flush swell coming :thumb:

Thank you Atrain. not completely proud but i learned a lot mate. reading is not teach you everything you need, you should observe and experience also :) i thought it is an easy job to grow a plant, but lots of things to worry about and keep closely :) thanks to 420mag and you people made my growing better and easier.
people here are really great:circle-of-love:

and finally havent got overdrive unfortunetely. i am feeding girls with g , m , b and big bud. i add 2 ml per liter from each. but i gave them little more yesterday. tried 3 ml/liter :)

i guess i am not going to feed blue cheese anymore it has lots of brown pistils, i dont want a couchlock heavy thing so i will flush it tomorrow and hope to chop her in a week or ten days, while TDs gonna get feeding again.

TDs gonna get feed another week and i will start flushing them they are all white pistils going hope they dont stop:) i am ok to feed them 2-3 or more weeks hahah

i guess i am not going to feed blue cheese anymore it has lots of brown pistils, i dont want a couchlock heavy thing so i will flush it tomorrow and hope to chop her in a week or ten days, while TDs gonna get feeding again.

The pistils will turn red, this is a good sign but its the Trichomes that give you an indication of the type of high you will get. From the looks of your plants I think you still have a few weeks to go. I know that its hard to be patient, but its my belief that harvesting a little past prime is better than too early. I'm not sure what type of magnifying glass you have, but mine has a backlight which makes it easy to see. Also its not that big a deal to snip a small piece and look at it on the table.

The pistils will turn red, this is a good sign but its the Trichomes that give you an indication of the type of high you will get. From the looks of your plants I think you still have a few weeks to go. I know that its hard to be patient, but its my belief that harvesting a little past prime is better than too early. I'm not sure what type of magnifying glass you have, but mine has a backlight which makes it easy to see. Also its not that big a deal to snip a small piece and look at it on the table.

Thank you Dontscrewup. i did used my magnifier and saw some ambers and she will get tap water for another week. i thought it will be enough. hopefully :)

Thank you Dontscrewup. i did used my magnifier and saw some ambers and she will get tap water for another week. i thought it will be enough. hopefully :)
I like to get to about 50% amber. For me this results in a nice buzz with a little couch lock. My new crop is supposed to be a major Couch Block strain, should help with going to sleep.

Sorry everybody i ve been very busy i couldnt follow here much.

i feed the girls today except blue cheese. BC got phed tap water, i guess i will be chopping her in 7 days.

TD's are going well today is the first day of week 11. i think i am going to flush them next wednesday and keep watering another week.
BTW tent smells incredible, hits you while unzipping :passitleft:

Hey everybody,

its been a while since i write, it was very busy days.
so to catch up, ladies are now in curing process.
i ended up with 591 g of buds

Blue cheese 104g , TD1 108g - TD2 113g - TD3 131g - TD4 135g

but i made a bad mistake with very much dried buds. i dont know what to do? should i dehydrate them with water or smthn?

and Thank you for all your helps and comments on my journey:circle-of-love:

IMG_219119.JPG

Wont work to good don't do it you may cause mold.

Learn for next time to jar earlier, if they seem a bit to dry I let more stem on the buds in jars.
They will pull some moisture out of the stem but if they are to dry you cant do to much.
There are 2$ rh displays on the bay I put in my jars to have control to get then to 62% rh.

Is it right to use g, m, b the hole grow ?

Great first grow by the way.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom