4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

re: 4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

another question, people get sick of my questions i know but i am trying to do right things as possible.

how could i realize when they reach their final height, when they finish stretching? coming to an end for week 5 in to days, do you think i should change my bulb?

Thank you great :420:

before harvest, dont i have to flush?

Ok were on the same track just checking.... here's the deal the pre harvest flush can come straight from tap... your flush just before harvest doesn't have to be all dechlorinated and bubbled... it doesn't matter if the chlorine kills some of the root tribe you established... the last week straight water your plants will get heavier but they will be using all of the nutrients in the rest of the plant... that is a proper finish and flush... when you see picture perfect green plants being chopped they probably didn't receive a proper flush... after flush and be for harvest you want nice thick beautiful colas and nasty ugly crumbling leaves..

Ok were on the same track just checking.... here's the deal the pre harvest flush can come straight from tap... your flush just before harvest doesn't have to be all dechlorinated and bubbled... it doesn't matter if the chlorine kills some of the root tribe you established... the last week straight water your plants will get heavier but they will be using all of the nutrients in the rest of the plant... that is a proper finish and flush... when you see picture perfect green plants being chopped they probably didn't receive a proper flush... after flush and be for harvest you want nice thick beautiful colas and nasty ugly crumbling leaves..

Thank you Atrain. it doesnt have to dechlorinated and bubbled for pre harvest flush, what about ph? my tap water is close to 9?

hi all, little update

i fed my girls with 2 liter each, with 2 ml per liter M,G,B.

also i changed to HPS, i couldnt wait any longer cuz my ladies not showing any vertical growth..
we will see what s gonna happen next :)

i ll take new pics when lights on.

have a green day everybody:volcano-smiley:

Before bulb change and watering
IMG_179016.jpg

IMG_179218.jpg

IMG_179320.jpg

After HPS shot

IMG_1796_816_x_612_.jpg

i bring my light to 35 cm close since ihavent seen any strecth. should i keep it as close as possible or lift it up high to make them stretch? i m not sure if they done with stretching.. thank you all

Awsome mate :) I think your going to be one happy gardener :) I bring my light as close as possible without burning the tops. I put my hand under the light if it burns me it will most definitely burn the plant then adjust until it feel comfortable :) Hope that helps mate keep up the great work :) :passitleft:

Awsome mate :) I think your going to be one happy gardener :) I bring my light as close as possible without burning the tops. I put my hand under the light if it burns me it will most definitely burn the plant then adjust until it feel comfortable :) Hope that helps mate keep up the great work :) :passitleft:

Thank you mate, i am observing my temps closely, hps been running for 2 hours and it is 23 C. i dont worry much about heat for now :)

Looking good OozC. :passitleft: To check if temps are comfy for the girls, I place my hand palm face down on top of the canopy for about 60 sec. If at any point your hand begins to feel uncomfortable raise the light maybe an inch or two at a time. Wash, rinse, and repeat as necessary.

Thank you guys, light is 35 cm away from cannopy, temps are aroun 24-25. however leafs are looking droopy somehow.

like i said temps are ok i dont think its because of heat. i watered them yesterday but its been 20 hours, if i overwatered them they should already recover.

what should it be any thoughts?
here are some pics
IMG_1797_612_x_816_.jpg

IMG_1798_612_x_816_.jpg

How much did you water... pic your pots up. If they are very light ypu need to water more they are droopy from lack of water... if the pots are very heavy and water logged let them dry to very light before next watering keep the temps in check and you'll be fine

Thank you Atrain. i lifted them they are not heavy, not light too:) it always happens then they recover well but coming to end makes me nervous i guess :)
i just want to share with 420 people and relief myself, hope you all dont mind :Namaste:

Ask all you want I did on my first grow as well... as far as stretch ypu just need to watch them... if they are at the same height for a few days or more they are done stretching you can start your bloom nutes.. they won't begin to attretch again after the slow down and stop... they will get a little bigger during flower but the "stretch" is over

Back
Top Bottom