4 x White Widow Hydro

Still chugging along. Day 47. About time to switch over to late flowering mix of nutes. Got a few closeups this evening.

IMG_20190523_214727.453.jpg
IMG_20190523_214811.624.jpg
IMG_20190523_215127.940.jpg

Looks like they are nice and thick with tric's.:slide: Nice . Any movement forward on the new set up?

I have become overrun with work. That project will be all summer coming to fruition. As long as I have it up and ready for a test run by end of Sept. I will be a happy camper.

With the big variances I have seen in seed, my first thing to get done will be to establish some good mother plants for sure. I want to be on clones so I know exactly what I will have.

I hear you about the work. The only thing keeping me close to home now is this seeming never ending spring rain.Man it's setting me back weeks . I grow from seed just to see what happens, plus like to try new strains. The two medical grows that I work on keep ,I think, five mothers between them, all of different strains. White Widow, Northern Lights, Orange sorbet, Blueberry Kush and an unkown strain nick named Russian Longtop. Well named for sure, and a real deep purple bud when trimmed. Some pretty.

It’s milking it , get another pic of that top one no blur and put it in the gallery for the contest entry! About 75% milky ?

Back
Top Bottom