4 x White Widow Hydro

@Scrogdawg
Look what I found yesterday when weighing out some weed. No fricking idea how I got a seed.
No indication of any others, and no feedback from friends after asking.
I ended up with 8 seeds out of the hermie plus the 4 we got out of the sample they went through the dehydrater and were empty . I’m gonna save mine and see if they pop . One little pin hole of light , I left the tent zipper open on the one plant .

I ended up with 8 seeds out of the hermie plus the 4 we got out of the sample they went through the dehydrater and were empty . I’m gonna save mine and see if they pop . One little pin hole of light , I left the tent zipper open on the one plant .

I saw no evidence of a pollen sac anywhere but obviously something got pollinated to produce a seed. Only one has shown to this point, weird.

I saw no evidence of a pollen sac anywhere but obviously something got pollinated to produce a seed. Only one has shown to this point, weird.
Mine were deep in the bud closest to the stalk hard to find ! As big as those buds were I don’t see it as easy to find more in yours !

The little girls are shifting into high gear. :thumb: EC moved up to 1.4 , ph @ 5.8 and both lights now @ 1000W

Attachments

• 20190321_163304.jpg
    20190321_163304.jpg
    703.8 KB · Views: 35

Funny you are all talking about this, I have just now finished cleaning and jaring my bud. One bud the size of my thumb, about half way down a cola, had 15 seeds in it. No more anywhere else on three plants. A small light leak will cause this?

Just had to hook up the cold air in from outside. Both lights @ 1000W had temps up to 85' in an hour or so. No interest in finding out how high that would go.
What is your outside temp?

What is your outside temp?

Quite mild today, +4 C right now, low of -5 C tonight. I have the cold air in on the same timer as the lights. When lights go off so does cold air in.

Fimmed all 4 this morning. 9 days quicker than last grow, no major ph screw up to start this grow. :)
Nice thick White Widow girls all lined up , neighbor needs more light I want him to buy your lights to put on the other end ! He has 4 Kind k5 1000w that will not get as beefed up as yours did and he’s about to harvest his first White Widow. 14 plants under these four lights is not enough. Even the ones that were directly under the lights still didn’t do the job.

Makes no sense to go through all the trouble and skimp on lights does it.
No it doesn’t and mh is a 1/4 the price of an led to match it even after you buy a exhaust fan and the hoses .

Ya never know till it's trimmed and dry. I would have never correctly guessed my weight.
Finally made the cut at day 88 of flower. Using a 450 watt full spectrum Led pulling 219 from the wall.
I put 237 grams in jars which translates to just over one gram per watt which is pretty much what I had hoped for but wasn't really expecting so all is good.

Finally made the cut at day 88 of flower. Using a 450 watt full spectrum Led pulling 219 from the wall.
I put 237 grams in jars which translates to just over one gram per watt which is pretty much what I had hoped for but wasn't really expecting so all is good.

Great job. :thumb: You going with same strain again or gonna try something different?

All is well, 4 girls look really healthy. One of them is a little smaller than the other three. It can't be a coincidence that it is the only bucket that does not have an air stone in it.

I have a 4 way air pump and have one stone in the reservoir and one in each of the first three buckets with plants. No stone in the last.

I just bought a single line air pump, using that one for the reservoir. My 4-way is now plumbed into the 4 grow buckets.

I have read on some forums that too many air stones plays havoc with ph. Does anyone have any experience with this?

We will see either way.

Attachments

• 20190323_133019.jpg
    20190323_133019.jpg
    720.7 KB · Views: 31
All is well, 4 girls look really healthy. One of them is a little smaller than the other three. It can't be a coincidence that it is the only bucket that does not have an air stone in it.

I have a 4 way air pump and have one stone in the reservoir and one in each of the first three buckets with plants. No stone in the last.

I just bought a single line air pump, using that one for the reservoir. My 4-way is now plumbed into the 4 grow buckets.

I have read on some forums that too many air stones plays havoc with ph. Does anyone have any experience with this?

We will see either way.
I think the air stones are like temps will change it a little .
I bought the 50watt 8 valve from the amazon.
I know @InTheShed has something on the stones verses ph .

Back
Top Bottom