40 day old Northern Lights Auto: does this look right?

Hang on a wee second here mate.
I've got my wires crossed somewhere and thought you were in dwc. How the fuck did you do that in a 3 gal fabric pot?!
That's actually amazing mate. How much did the light skin you? It's obviously worth the money. I can't do that in a 3 gal with any of my lights, not by a long shot.
Had some brooklynne sunrise that got that size but only cos they stretched too much. Still only got 4oz each lol.
I can grow big in hydro no problem but Christ I can't get anywhere near that in a 3gal.

My light brand new retails at like.... 1500 USD? I've seen then go for much less used, but.. ick, used grow equipment.. who knows what's left on it.

Eventually I will write up a review of the grow, with the amounts per gallon and ppm/pH measurements the whole way. Full tent specs, approximate costs, upsides and downfalls, etc. I try to be as scientific as I possibly can to avoid repeating mistakes and improve anything I can as quickly as I can.

Eventually I will write up a review of the grow, with the amounts per gallon and ppm/pH measurements the whole way. Full tent specs, approximate costs, upsides and downfalls, etc. I try to be as scientific as I possibly can to avoid repeating mistakes and improve anything I can as quickly as I can.
Seeing your plant shows how badly stunted mine is, 6" tall @28 days from sprout

She I here among the forest lmao enjoy :cough::Namaste:
Ahh hell yeah mate, she's a beast. I love how big autos get outdoors. It's pretty hard to compete with the giant ball of fire in the sky lol.

here's an update.. now 60 inches tall. Taking up my entire 4x4 tent

Haha thanks! Yeah I feel pretty lucky, for sure. Ive personally never seen growth like this in a 3 gallon fabric pot. Maybe someone can shed some light on why, or perhaps like you guys mention its a lucky sativa pheno, although I was under the impression northern lights x ruderalis would be shorter and bushier

Ahhh ok ok just went back and read the lineage for NL. Seems it has afghani/skunk no.1/haze genetics so the sativa variant is a likely answer to my question.

Haha thanks! Yeah I feel pretty lucky, for sure. Ive personally never seen growth like this in a 3 gallon fabric pot. Maybe someone can shed some light on why, or perhaps like you guys mention its a lucky sativa pheno, although I was under the impression northern lights x ruderalis would be shorter and bushier
I'm doing a northern lights auto, I completely messed it up in the beginning and it's not even 12" tall but super bushy. You got sativa recessive Genes I'm thinking

I'm doing a northern lights auto, I completely messed it up in the beginning and it's not even 12" tall but super bushy. You got sativa recessive Genes I'm thinking
I'm in the same boat, mine is coming up to 4 weeks (including seedling stage) it's like 5/6 inches tall and showing the sex at the nodes and is just too small, I recently topped the 5th node and done a small LST on her, shall I keep going or should I killer her off the grow?

Attachments

• 20190409_145420.jpg
    20190409_145420.jpg
    770.6 KB · Views: 166
Back
Top Bottom