400-650g/m2 yielding autos? Fact or fiction?

I dont even know what D.W.C is....lol. I just started my first grow and its in soil the babies are 14 days old now but idk if im wasting my time cuz idk if they are male or female yet. And I kept having trouble trying to purchase beans. I need a good seed bank that delivers to u.s and hopefully takes credit

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I dont even know what D.W.C is....lol. I just started my first grow and its in soil the babies are 14 days old now but idk if im wasting my time cuz idk if they are male or female yet. And I kept having trouble trying to purchase beans. I need a good seed bank that delivers to u.s and hopefully takes credit

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there and welcome to 420 bro/sis
Dwc stands for deep water culture one of the many types of hydroponics as you will see may examples of here on 420.

And we're you live in the us you have a number of us based good seed banks to choose from much more than we have here in the uk .

With the thought of your plants being male you should wait it out as only time can tell I'm currently running autos I will try photos but auto life is really speaking to me Happy growing and welcome to 420 ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Loads of people on here use herbys if you type the strain your intrested in in the search bar on here it will come up with info on grows grow tips and reviews I'm fairly new my self aswell I'm
Using coco and it's quite different from soil so I've had to learn what to do from people's help and a ton of reading I downloaded a few free grow bibles on pdf that helped a lot auto brands imo to have a look at are fast buds , Dutch passion , Mephisto genetics , I'm trying out a brand called feminised seeds there looking quite we'll really fast growth. Hope that helps ( there are tons of auto brands I've missed out that are great to ) post the link for your journal and I'll have a look I like seeing other peoples I try on my journal to write about most of things I do so hopefully people can learn and learn from my mistakes I always ask loads of questions if unsure don't be embarrassed about asking as even the pros here were like us at one point 420 is like a family everybody loans a helping hand .

The 420 app is giving me issues posting or replying to threads!?! Ahhh.. Anywho, great discussion. I can absolutely NOT grow outdoors being in Boston in December.. Brrrrrr. I'm just waiting for an inline fan to show up. I have a couple auto Carmelicious I believe that were freebies that I germed and all the lights, dwc, etc besides the damn inline fan. So I guess I'm going to have to just get as much circulation as possible in my grow box. 72x48x24..think I have enough height to work with. Mostly because I ordered a couple sativa dominant strains that can grow 4 feet. I found another grow journal for autos and the grower went 24/7 for the first 2 weeks then cut it back to 20/4. From his prior auto grows he said there was not any difference in yeild or potency that he could tell from 24/7 the whole grow or after the first 2 weeks cutting back to 20/4. Seems knowledgeable and basically the most important part is the flowering. Not to add a bloom nuit/s as soon as you see flowers starting to pop. There are 4 stages in the actual flowering stage..i believe. I have a screen shot and will upload it asap for you to all check out. I had something else to say but... Forget, lol. Happy growing and hope everyone is well. Be back sooooooon. Thx again. JR

I also found it hard to start a new thread I had to use the non mobile site to make my journal then figured it out on here. You can find a thread and then make a new one there's even a few vids on how to do everything

Back
Top Bottom