400 Aquila LED HO 400 Soil Grow

cgkone

herses some pics of my purple cadillac clones in week 3 of veg just topped em and i do like this LED
pot26.jpg
pot231.jpg
pot27.jpg

4866.jpg
4924.jpg
53107.jpg
week one is almost over these guys are 15'' x 15'' and starting to develople many hairs that wiil become colas ive got my aquila 400 HO 2 feet away from the tops, i also have a 250 watt hps pointed up diagonally from the floor on one side of the plant . i was rotating every 3 hours but now im just going to sea saw 2/3 of the plants in a half circle and let the back of the box be the weak side of the plants. they are each using about a gallon of water a day,ph to 6.0 rh is 38% in the day and rises to about 45% lights out. 75 degrees- 79 light on an down to about 72 at night. wish it would cool a little more but oh well. im using liquid karma and pro grow and im dosing with aza max every third water wich is about once a week

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom