400 gallons of HB? Come see

Bacillus Thuringiensis

It's a fully "organic" bacteria that kills caterpillars and doesn't harm bees, humans, etc.
Quick question for you Doc, got any recommendations for dealing with Japanese beetles and other various beetles. I was beating them off my outdoor plants and trees to little avail, they decimated stuff quickly. I don't want anything that will harm the bees and butterflies or other pollinators. Any help with that will be greatly appreciated. Just a stab in the dark but figured you might have come across a gem in your line of work. Thanks!

Quick question for you Doc, got any recommendations for dealing with Japanese beetles and other various beetles. I was beating them off my outdoor plants and trees to little avail, they decimated stuff quickly. I don't want anything that will harm the bees and butterflies or other pollinators. Any help with that will be greatly appreciated. Just a stab in the dark but figured you might have come across a gem in your line of work. Thanks!

The best defense against beetles is a healthy plant. I don't know of anything other than the usual stuff: pyrethrin, spinosad, etc. I've never used the latter.

Back
Top Bottom