400 gallons of HB? Come see

@StoneyMemoirs You were right on the money! They are starting to touch each other. I will do my best to shape the plants with what I have to touch the least as possible, but they are definitely growing right into each other! I was a bit of a sacrifice we had to make to keep them tucked away in a corner of a property. Next time I'll give my ladies a bit more room to spread their wings!

-Vape

Alright, back with some pics! Looks like flowering is well underway. It's no surprise that the Sunset Sherbert is the furthest along as it leans Indica, and the rest are more 50/50 Indica/Sativa, so they are showing signs of flowering but not nearly as significantly as the Sunset Sherbert. Looking forward to watching the flowering process that is now underway!

Can you guess which one is Sunset Sherbert?

-Vape

Hey Vape! Strong and healthy lookin' plants, nice job! :high-five:
Looks like i'm just in time for the flower show! No doubt you're in for a good harvest.

Update! Full flower mode! The mostly indica Sunset Sherbert is definitely showing the most flowering at this point, but they are all well underway. Smell isn't too much right now, but thinking it will be soon!

Hmm, my gallery doesn't seem to be letting me attach pics....... gonna have to work on that...

Guess I just needed to open in a different browser! :bong:

Well here we go, update!

First up is Sour Banana Sherbert, getting into flower mode!

Second is Snoop's Dream, looking dreamy!

Sunset Sherbert is the furthest ahead, starting to look like it's in the window for a CAT drench!

9# Hammer, so strong it needs a cage to contain it! LOL

They're massive Vapeman! Looking healthy and happy, they're sure looking like they're gonna produce well for you. :passitleft:

Hey @Doc Bud,

How does the Sunset Sherbert look as far as getting it's first CAT? I was thinking it would likely be ideal to do in about 1 week, but was wondering if I can push it to 2 weeks so that the other plants can get further along? Or would that be too late?

-Vape

They're all in the Cat Drench window....I'd act now on all of them. Pay attention and perhaps time it differently next time if you wish, but barring a disaster, you're going to blow a couple gaskets and overload the fuse box when you harvest these plants.....it's gonna be amazing.

Here are the ladies right before thier 1st CAT drench.

Then here they are at thier 2nd CAT drench! Getting closer to harvest! Just worried that the Pacific Northwest will be too wet. We shall see, hopefully the rains can mostly hold off till early October!

Fantastic looking lady there Vape! She's gonna yield real well for you if you can get her to the finish line out there. I hear its been a tough season out that way for the outdoor growers! Best of luck bud!

Back
Top Bottom