400 Watt Berry Bomb Grow

Very cool, I enjoy every DIY set-up, your tent looks good!

I'll say it again... I am so excited to see that Berry Bomb flower!!! I wish you lived in Colorado (or I in your state) so we could exchange clones some time! Haha oh well, I'll just drop the $15 on one Berry Bomb seed... As long as she turns purple I wouldn't mind spending that cash on a seed.

Anyways my man, keep up the good work! This next wake n' bake snapper goes out to your garden!

Thanks bro and congratulations on ordering a seed fr your self and I hope you will see the brite purps whith me when I flip the flower swich in a couple more weeks.

Has any one seen this article about the hikers in the blue mountains of Australia found a new strain of canibis its not indica, sativa, or rudial it resist freezing temps and can thrive in 125 degree weather. They need to find more and breed them so we can get sum seeds.

20150120_121636.jpg
20150120_121658.jpg

Probaly the end of the first week next month. Its hard to kick into flower when u just want to have a monster plant the bigger the better...but not much longer 2 weeks tops

you should look into the transitional period 2 weeks before flip,I feed my bloom nutrients 2 weeks out.

this is next in the bloom room,has not had a day of 12/12 yet,but look at the preflowers

DSC07513.JPG

Thats pritty cool. Ive ben watering with fox farm big grow, super thrive, and Alaska big bloom. So it has ben getting a little bloom nutes for a couple weeks now. I want to flower in a couple more weeks but I want hight in my plant plus time for 4-berry bomb clones to get some size to flower with her.

Flower day will be on the 30th this month. Im guna use all 400watts of hps for my one berry bomb.while she flowers the rest of my seeds and clones can have plenty of time to veg. I have 13 strains rite now.

13 strains rite now and 5-6 more on the way. Lol you wait till the next grow its guna be a doozy. Alot of strain favorites.

Back
Top Bottom