400 Watt Berry Bomb Grow

Lmao no im guna take the strains that I like and keep them probaly 4-5 and ween out the ones I dont like. Like the aurora its I nice plant a big indica but its stubborn to clone and it took a month for any new growth so thats will be discontinued. I can say rite now that the berry bomb, the.blue dream, the white widow, and the jack the rippers are keepers.

I chose yo keep them around because of there crazy growth and most of there traits and taste they get from space queen.

I pulled my for # reasons,I have new strains ordered and needed the room,in my shitty place 10 gets ya jail and 11 gets prison,so I stay under 10 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Makes perfect sence to me. Ive ben in alot of jails and prisons and to be stuck in any of them for a having house plants is just ridiculous.

2015-01-22_16_44_02.jpg
the veg light is 2 feet wide and 6 feet long whith 20-100 watt output cfls veg spectrum and 6-100 watt cfl flower spectrum. Got my room ready to flower the berry bomb on the 30th.

I flipped the flower switch this morning couldent wait ne longer to see the berry bomb buds lol. So ill post picks at the end of each week for 8 weeks.

So I got a new plant to flower with my berry bomb I swapped 2 blue dream clones for a Himalayan gold. It had a few problem with pest and nitro clawing but I made the trade took care of the problems so in a week should look as healthy as the berry bomb

Back
Top Bottom