400 Watt MH/HPS - Auto Bubblicious x 4 - Tent Grow

Subbed !

Your doing a great job ! What's your soil mix ?

We have a pretty similar setup. I'm on week 6 from sprout but I did some mistakes and stunned the growth a few times so far hehe. Everything is fine now though. I subscribed on that forum for the exact same reason as you : I'm passionate about growing but have nobody to talk to about it... I decided to share my grow for that reason. I'm looking forward to get updates about your grow !

I know nothing about autoflowering, so your grow will be particularly interesting to me. Are you planning to top your plants ? I read that's not a good idea for autoflower strains since they won't have enough time to recover before flowering begins.

Subbed !

Your doing a great job ! What's your soil mix ?

We have a pretty similar setup. I'm on week 6 from sprout but I did some mistakes and stunned the growth a few times so far hehe. Everything is fine now though. I subscribed on that forum for the exact same reason as you : I'm passionate about growing but have nobody to talk to about it... I decided to share my grow for that reason. I'm looking forward to get updates about your grow !

I know nothing about autoflowering, so your grow will be particularly interesting to me. Are you planning to top your plants ? I read that's not a good idea for autoflower strains since they won't have enough time to recover before flowering begins.

Hey! Just read your journal before your reply! I am using Dr Earth's Homegrown POTting soil. It is actually marketed as a soil for growing "medicinal herbs". It's got aloe, bat guano, kelp meal, earthworm castings, mycorrhizae, etc. it was a lucky find at a local nursery.

I am not topping or FIMing for the reason you stated. I decided not to LST either, because I have a good amount of vertical space for the plants to grow and it is a short-growing strain.

Day 29

Things are going wonderfully. I am thinking that the suspicious organs on the bushy one are in fact calyxes that haven't spit out pistils yet. I can't really get a good pic because she is just so damned bushy! Even the runt is looking like it will be a good producer, with more pistils than any of her big sisters.

I changed back to MH yesterday. I want these ladies to get as big as their genetics/pots will allow. I also gave them their second feeding: 1 tsp of big bloom and 1 tsp of grow big to a gallon of water. They seem to be responding very well. There are a few tiny burn spots on a few of the leaves, but nothing to worry about. I have noticed that the plants droop really bad from about an hour before lights out to an hour after.

All in all, I'm feeling really good about these plants. Pics on the way!

image15176.jpg
image15175.jpg
image15174.jpg
image15173.jpg
image15172.jpg
image15171.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did your grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Very late update-

Got 4.9 oz dried. Quality varied by plant. The runt was by far the best finisher, with insane trichome coverage and a great fruity taste. Kind of messed up the drying process by drying too quickly. Buds didn't all cure properly, but decent smoke. Overall a very fun and productive experience.

Check out my current grow!
Dinafem Blue Hash & Power Kush Fem Freebie - Outdoor Grow

Back
Top Bottom