4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

Nice pictures s1ingblade, Tiny Crusher was a badass plant congratulations.

bfam! the cool thing about t5's is the output the same lumen power no matter how long the tubes are just less coverage, those 2footer will be great side lighting too, that wittbag stuff is interesting like you i agree to a point, but i know some millennial's that have great ethics, as good as ours they are just not as numerous, but a good watch just the same:rocker:

Not many. And if you think the "millinea's" are bad, just wait; it's getting WAYYYY worse. I was at an easter egg hunt last weekend. The parent had each kid hunt eggs separately, so no kid got more than the next. No child left behind, whether they work hard, or are lazy.

When I was a kid we pushed each other down to get the egg first. We had to work for everything we got. You didn't get a trophy unless your baseball team won the division. Now, kids get the trophy just for signing up. In fact, one kid couldn't find his last two eggs, so the parent showed the kid where they were.

If the governments continue to give money freely, and continue to attempt to protect people from their own stupidity, I can't imagine what things will be like 50 years from now.

GREAT NEWS ON THE BABZEES! im losing youngsters left and right only 1 of my last round of reg seeds was a female the rest died.hermie, or males. good thing i took blue dream,gsc cuts. and it looks like bout half the autos will be males,
i didnt say there were tons of hard working milenials but i do know a couple, there have to be a few or the future is doomed and we might as well give up! im not ready for that! and they said the same thing about the hippies and the gen x'rs:rocker:

That's the spirit BID...

I'm with you guys on the way things are going. It seems they are trying to pacify the masses with practices aimed solely at being politically correct on the outside and catering to a late developer's feelings. Truth is we NEED failures in life to teach us how to get along better. That rich kid from Texas that got away with manslaughter is just a microcosmic look at how things are. I bet he was never left to fail at anything to learn some humility.

s1ing, your grows continually have me on the edge of my seat with impatience b/c you make it all look so damn fun. I am literally counting the days till I can drop some beans and have some of that fun.

Not many. And if you think the "millinea's" are bad, just wait; it's getting WAYYYY worse. I was at an easter egg hunt last weekend. The parent had each kid hunt eggs separately, so no kid got more than the next. No child left behind, whether they work hard, or are lazy.

When I was a kid we pushed each other down to get the egg first. We had to work for everything we got. You didn't get a trophy unless your baseball team won the division. Now, kids get the trophy just for signing up. In fact, one kid couldn't find his last two eggs, so the parent showed the kid where they were.

If the governments continue to give money freely, and continue to attempt to protect people from their own stupidity, I can't imagine what things will be like 50 years from now.
When I was a kid we used to jack the little kids for their easter eggs haha just kidding but I agree the "no one left behind" It's BS! How can there be something to strive for if everyone gets the same, sounds like a bunch of commies.

F'n beautifully done. Thanks for posting a picture of that beauty.

Your very welcome shottafire, it was my pleasure. I have 6 bubba go babies that will mae the outdoor project and later this coming Fall Ill post pics.
Hope your doing well shotta and ill do my best to get to your journal and see how coo coo i mean coco your doing lol

GREAT NEWS ON THE BABZEES! im losing youngsters left and right only 1 of my last round of reg seeds was a female the rest died.hermie, or males. good thing i took blue dream,gsc cuts. and it looks like bout half the autos will be males,
i didnt say there were tons of hard working milenials but i do know a couple, there have to be a few or the future is doomed and we might as well give up! im not ready for that! and they said the same thing about the hippies and the gen x'rs:rocker:

2 out of a million isn't going to cut it and to be honest theres not much we can do about it and to a degree we are doomed. Its in the works and too late to do much about it, prepare my brother.

Man,S1ing thats great work,you're stuff looks better with each passing picture

Thanks c526, good to see ya

I'm with you guys on the way things are going. It seems they are trying to pacify the masses with practices aimed solely at being politically correct on the outside and catering to a late developer's feelings. Truth is we NEED failures in life to teach us how to get along better. That rich kid from Texas that got away with manslaughter is just a microcosmic look at how things are. I bet he was never left to fail at anything to learn some humility.

s1ing, your grows continually have me on the edge of my seat with impatience b/c you make it all look so damn fun. I am literally counting the days till I can drop some beans and have some of that fun.

the thing that got me to do a better job as a kid was FAILURE, its a good thing when you need a learned lesson, I've been ultra aggravated this last week with all the state required testing for my children and all the automated messages asking the parents to make sure they go to sleep in time for a good nights rest and make sure they get a good breakfast and this and that and all this crap, come on people if the schools were supreme the kid could stay up till midnight, eat skittles for breakfast and play video games on the way to school and still pass the tests, thanks a lot for getting me started SKY haha jk
Back in the 80s we still had a shot and freedom

Nice pictures s1ingblade, Tiny Crusher was a badass plant congratulations.
thanks 60
I dig the Urkel pad :thumb:
too bad my purple urkle turned out to be a hermie
Lots of healthy plants, and one big one chopped down, VERY nice!
thanks crawDAD

I made a wittbag error last night and almost cut my the tip of my thumb off when I had my mind on all the stresses of life and was taking it out on the 3/4" PVC for my third Scrog Screen and it slipped. Under a lot of pressure it cut into my thumb and was headed for the bone, luckily the thumb nail was involved and stopped it, the creepy thing was when it was stuck in the nail and I had to pull it out, ehhhh.
So take it from old s1 leave the BS where it belongs and concentrate on the finer things in life when the lights are ON

Right on s1ingblade but damn that had to hurt, hit my finger with a hammer so hard the meat was blown out the top, I'm feeling your pain. I'm sure your girls are helping to ease the pain, might want to keep that finger out of the nutrients for awhile. Unless, do you use any kind (blood Meal) lol.

that's a bummer S1ing isn't that one of the true purple strains that don't need low temps to have color?

Right on s1ingblade but damn that had to hurt, hit my finger with a hammer so hard the meat was blown out the top, I'm feeling your pain. I'm sure your girls are helping to ease the pain, might want to keep that finger out of the nutrients for awhile. Unless, do you use any kind (blood Meal) lol.

Hmmmm, yeah no blood meal unless were outside in dirt, lol.

that's a bummer S1ing isn't that one of the true purple strains that don't need low temps to have color?

YOu know I think so but Big Irish Dude would be the one to ask cause I dont know forsure

I made a wittbag error last night and almost cut my the tip of my thumb off when I had my mind on all the stresses of life and was taking it out on the 3/4" PVC for my third Scrog Screen and it slipped. Under a lot of pressure it cut into my thumb and was headed for the bone, luckily the thumb nail was involved and stopped it, the creepy thing was when it was stuck in the nail and I had to pull it out, ehhhh.
So take it from old s1 leave the BS where it belongs and concentrate on the finer things in life when the lights are ON

Double ouchhh...

moved ten plants home yesterday and its almost to the point I feel I've got a "legit project" going on now.
Thanks to all that have helped out and for those who have been super patient.
I will be shutting this journal down this coming week but no worries I will make sure the new one is up first and I will make sure there's a URL in my signature.

moved ten plants home yesterday and its almost to the point I feel I've got a "legit project" going on now.
Thanks to all that have helped out and for those who have been super patient.
I will be shutting this journal down this coming week but no worries I will make sure the new one is up first and I will make sure there's a URL in my signature.
oh only just now its legit....:rofl: whatevs!! part of what makes you a rockstar is your humility never acting like some stick up the assteroid snobby im to good to walk with mortals type tude! you rokk bfam!!!

Back
Top Bottom