4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

Yeah forsure
So I am amazed at how many pages the GG journal that was started in 2013 over at IC is and im only on page 45 lol

That journal is insane. The gg#4 is ridiculous. whats your handle over there sling?

Sorry I've been absent so much, got a lot of trimming done and even was able to test out our new ez-trim wander trimmer. So far its awesome and Im glad we purchased it, the trim tray aint bad either.
I saw roots (not many, yet) on the GG#4s so soon Ill create its own and possibly 420mag.coms only Gorilla Glue Journal? I dunno and it doenst matter. See ya'll soon, promise.
PS The #3 is all in jars burping and final weights will be in soon. Took us a day a plant and on day #5 I had the tray cleaned and reloaded with four of Tinys lil sisters (reserva privadas OG KUSH) that is the cut I won Jan. 2014 POTM. Ill put a link to it and the cook off as Im sure theres new members here who haven't seen that journal
heres a URL to the cook off, I lost as my entry died "of the dehydration!" and I for fun ran my back up plant (Tiny) which verged for three months which was another 4 weeks longer than my entry and it netted me 31.75 ounces and thats in the jar and ready to smoke.
The Capn's Simple Hydroponics Cook Off - Goal: 1lb Indoors - Journal

Hey s1ing, do you grow out 4 plants in a 4x4 area? If so, does this reduce your overall time spent in veg? From reading Capn's blog entries, it seems he is experimenting with multiplant grows with good results as 1 plant in the past yielded roughly 16 zips, his 4 plant tray yielded something like 24 under the same wattage and just a little more water/nute consumption. But, being as though you guys use more plants, is the amount of veg time needed for these plants less than that needed to grow a 1 lb plant?

are you talking about the difference if any between veggin a single plant monster vs. a four plant run? If so yes I veg the monsters an extra 30 days under their own 1000 watt Metal Halide in a huge hood.
The four plants usually just veg under t5s for somewhere around 50-60 days from the time their taken out of the kloner

Hey Sl1ng. Have you tried Rapid Rooters with that GG?
I use a DIY aero cloner now. In the past I used RW, but I did a batch with the rapid rooters, and they are pretty awesome. They are cheap too. I went aero because I want bare root clones to put into my buckets. With the rw croutons, the rr plug shouldn't be an issue. I was really impressed with them. Only used them once, but they worked fantastic. They are this spongy material that seems like the perfect consistency, AND they already have rooting hormone impregnated.

are you talking about the difference if any between veggin a single plant monster vs. a four plant run? If so yes I veg the monsters an extra 30 days under their own 1000 watt Metal Halide in a huge hood.
The four plants usually just veg under t5s for somewhere around 50-60 days from the time their taken out of the kloner

This was exactly what I was asking, thank you!

The Four Number 3's netted me (in jars all trimmed up ready to go) 26 ounces, next chop in ten days is the same but they veg'd 12 days longer so we'll see if I get to enter the 2 lbs. club again.
The Gorilla Glue #4 cuts are rooting nicely and when we get back from our 72 hour vacation Ill start the GG journal

I open up the tops and "Micro Tip" them it's basically topping its just different by only taking out the littlest tip.
I also use a shit ton on paper clips and string.
Ill put up some pics asap, heading out to the great outdoors to transplant some outdoor beauties.
I am trying my luck with some Headband (818 cali connection and regulars) and green crack (2 varieties)
I will be taking pics of the GG#4 and starting that journal late next week when we get back from out mini vaca

I dont and cant take any new pics till the veg room wakes up but here a current pic of a #3's that is "on deck" to load my next available tray.
they have been LST'd (paper clips and string) Topped, defoliated and otherwise trained. to be as bushy and wide as possible. Usually theyd be alot bigger by now but my BIG veg lights are still an hour and a half away
DSCN93631.JPG

to be honest I dont remember, might have it on the container but prob every bit of 40 days out of the "kloner"
I almost didnt want to show her but I have to remind myself Im still not dialed and am using two foot wide t5s, the bigger ones do so much better lol
Im watching the coca cola 600 and vacuum purging some BHO, gotta love it!

SWEET! I'm thinking of doing a small bubble run myself today. Trying to get as much cleaned out as possible prior to a move in about 10 days; I'm stoked about it as I'll have an extra bedroom and a fairly large out bldg ta boot. I was just curious as to the age, my beans are up about 33 days and for whatever reason felt like comparing apples to oranges...hmmm, apples AND oranges sound tasty right now, think I'll grab some if I go for ice.

So here is a pic of the CannaTonics, a Critical + (awesome plant!) and three Pineapple Skunks. There doing the 18/6 shuffle for another 4 or 5 weeks and will reload not this next available tray (tray #2) but the #3 and #4 trays, God does time FLY! seems like just a week or two ago the cap'n was here lending his talent and now im about the chop my second harvest.
image10613.jpg

Lots of paper clips will be the norm soon. These youngsters had one paper clip around there branch and the other end just held down under the nursery container under its own weight

Back
Top Bottom