4000W - 6 Plant - Defoliation Grow

You wanna adopt me and my plants, take us under your wing???? :yahoo:

Nobody has ever hit me on effort. I might over try, which can be as bad as not trying. :) maybe.

I'm just nervous about trying new stuff, or being on the tip of the spear. I feel comfortable in the garden, so that should help. But this is a different plant then I'm used to, especially indoors. Thanks for the offer, you must be a busy guy. I'll PM you here and there with specifics, based on what I can't find by reading, or paying attention.

Remember, what u read on google is one's interpretation of the fact usually. U should learn the science of your specific technique ., then the hands on is your google.

Here is only 2 days after a major pluck..the trim seen in the previous photos
KIMG0463.jpg
KIMG04721.jpg
KIMG04691.jpg
KIMG04631.jpg

Hopefully I didn't jump the gun but I'm still vegging and I defoliated them decently. Guess I should have asked before but do you defoliate in veg as well?

The only time to start is early veg. To obtain peak results the planT has to handle the trim and take no damage, responding instantly.
What is your veg room watts?// lights?

When taking young leaves...go east..only ones covering other small budsites. If it is a sativa, due to sparcer fans I let it develop a little.

The only time to start is early veg. To obtain peak results the planT has to handle the trim and take no damage, responding instantly.
What is your veg room watts?// lights?

Oops, to my more or less untrained eye they seem to be doing really well and I actually see new good growth but I hope I didn't stunt or ruin anything that I'm not noticing. I guess we'll find out at this point. I'm waiting on my other lights to come in but I have them under a 48" parabolic with an Eye Hortilux MH powered by a Phantom II 1k at 240V. My new lights should be in within the next few days and I'll have them split up, 5 per 1k light and then I'll bring the fourth for flower and distribute them more evenly or based on size. It's in my journal, if you happen to scroll through it as well!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

How are you getting such a good bush when they were still small. Are you using FIM or pinching at their second node?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom