400w 2x Blue Widow & 2x G-Force

Well guys,
First of all im sorry for not producing harvest pics.!

but i went on vacation for a couple days and when i came back the plants were cripsy, i dont know what it was i guess the light was too close.. I didnt have a camera and i had to cut asap!

I yielded about 4.5 oz for all 4 plants the runt didnt yield more than a half oz.

The BlueWidow was a nice looking bud and smoked just as good it yielded about 2oz and out yielded all plants. It smoked smooth and a hint of fruity taste yet smelled more like White Widow.

The BlueBerry smelled like nothing ive ever smelled before!!! I have since made it my favorite strain and still grow it. The smoke oddly wasnt very fruity but was very hazzy.
It yielded about 1.5 oz of great bud.

The G-Force suffered the worse of the plants and was crisp to the touch! It yielded a few grams shy of 2 oz but those buds were rock hard and Dense. They were completely covered in trichs and got MAJOR keif in my grinder from a few buds. Its taste didnt come through most likely from the scorching it took.

All in all I gave the Bluewidow to a friend to grow and i kept only the blueberry, Im just finishing up another batch of it and will provide pics of the cured product. After I complete this cycle i will venture into the Hydro world and start an EBB&Flood setup

thanks for all the support guys!

Heres a current plant right before getting flushed... STILL popping foxtails like crazy..
DSC04244.JPG

^^ yea these plants really impressed me..Some plants are nicer fatter than others tho.
I hope to eliminate most variable by switching to a Flood Table. But I'm not really up on what products are essential when running hydro. I would go with Advanced Nutes by default of not knowing better, but then I would feel like im buying into the advertisement.​

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom