400w 2x Blue Widow & 2x G-Force

PHATBLUNT420

Well after a failed attempt at growing in this space,
I have re-tought the set up and invested in a Inline Fan to cool the HID (seems to keep room mild).
In order to combat the limit in space this grow will be a SCRoG style grow.

The operation is a few weeks in and getting ready to hit bloom, so I cut out the boring Part and getting to the make-or-break part of the grow.
Hoping optimistically to hit about 2oz a plant.

Bucket Size
- 5 Gallon
Medium - Fox Farms Ocean Forest w/ Rooter's Myccorhizae
Lights - 400w HPS Thru all stages
Nutrients - Fox Farm nutrient line & Liquid Karma w/Cal-Mag supplemented
Strain(s) - DinaFem's BlueWidow & Flying Ductmen's G-Force
Room - 2x6 Closet - 175CFM Inline Fan to cool the light
# of Plants: 4
Yield : Hoping for 2oz per plant.

0000.jpg

A feminised G-13 hybrid that’s heavy in yield and super-heavy in effect - not every smoker can pull this many Gs!
This strain can leave some feeling stuck to the couch from the rapid acceleration of a huge hit,
or from the sudden perception of increased mass afterwards.

The Skunk/Northern Lights cross is recognised design for its monstrous resin production.
G Force is nearly a pure Indica crossed with a mostly-Indica Skunk hybrid.
The females producing the biggest and most resin-dripping buds

Blue_Widow_5_medium.jpeg

This Fl hybrid of Blueberry and White Widow has been created to give flavour, taste and colour.
The intense sweet&sour taste of White Widow and the forest berry aroma of Blueberry,
when mixed, create a blend offruity sweets that smells like chewing gum.
It also grows somewhat taller than pure White Widow, displaying larger internodal distance as well.

Lookin awesome bro!! Glad to see your back at it!

The strains sound fantastic! I'm glad I found this one early...

:peace:

nice lookin plants phatblunt. I am thinking of doing a ScroG grow as well so I will be watching this grow. I have been under the impression that the screen needs to have a fairly tight weave but yours seems to have pretty large openings, do you anticipate any problems from this?

Lookin awesome bro!! Glad to see your back at it!
The strains sound fantastic! I'm glad I found this one early...

thanks bro, Ive been eager to say the least.
right on time to catch the ride

LOOKS NICE

Thanks for the compliment

nice lookin plants phatblunt. I am thinking of doing a ScroG grow as well so I will be watching this grow. I have been under the impression that the screen needs to have a fairly tight weave but yours seems to have pretty large openings, do you anticipate any problems from this?

Yeah some people prefer smaller holes , but imma just ganna put a main internode in each so its all good.
plus with indicas in expecting fatass bud. I can always stick 2 shoots in one spot.

looking good Phat,plants looking healthy!:goodjob::surf:
hey spike thanks for stopping by dude

PhatBlunt, I am in! Just have to see how that BlueWidow turns out. Wish I had some Blueberry pollen left over to pollenate a few select buds. Plants are looking fabulous.
Yeah, I cant wait to see how my bluewidow comes out.
You can count on me stopping by your journal often, you def got some tasty strains going bro

Here are some pics I snapped last nite, there seems to a few inches of stretching, nothing major.

The G-Force#1( first on the left) was always very short, from seed it never strecthed and was growing so compact. It's internodes are now starting to hit the screen.

The Left side of the screen
Flower_Day-3_2_.jpg

The Right side of the screen
Flower_Day-3.jpg

Hey PhatBlunt, Plants are looking good, that mesh looks a little wider than normal IMO but I think if you start snaking those bigger tops you will fill the screen little more before going into flower, they will definitely shoot out more when you switch over. try to keep bending the tops under the screen till after 2nd week of flower until the bottom of the far left plant gets a chance to break out to the top. How long since you put them under the screen?:smokin:

Maybe you can push those plants up and get some of the lower stuff up higher, looks like the 5 gallon buckets arnt very full so that makes your plant shorter than it is. I would look at putting something not phone books but likd cd casings with out paper so you dont get mold or mildew and drill a whole in the side of the bucket so you can stick a pvc out for feeding, how do you feed them?

The 4 plants were put under the screen on 10/17 but they were vegging several weeks before that.
They are in their first week of flowering, and got their first Bloom Feeding with Jamaican Bat Guano and TigerBloom
The screen is a bit wider than chicken wire, but i dont mind, the hardware store is around the corner maybe next time ill look around.

lookin damn good so far bro.. :goodjob:
Thanks for Stopping by DroJo :grinjoint:

Maybe you can push those plants up and get some of the lower stuff up higher, looks like the 5 gallon buckets arnt very full so that makes your plant shorter than it is.
The 5Gallons arent that full due to a miscalculation of soil, I got some more so ill top em off tonight.

I would look at putting something not phone books but likd cd casings with out paper so you dont get mold or mildew
I have the lil G-Force lifted up with an Upside down pan.

how do you feed them?
The gallon verly fits under the screen.

The 5Gallons arent that full due to a miscalculation of soil, I got some more so ill top em off tonight.

I hope you take the plant out of the bucket and put the soil in and then put the plant on top of that, cause filling the top still does nothing for the plant. Just saying:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom