400w HPS, 3 Topped Plants

Thanks a lot man! It is pretty cool. Got a grinder and some nutes for it

Congratulations C5! Nice entries! :bravo:
I actually don't vote in the contests (go ahead hate me for it!)

I just don't like the current way it is set up. I posted over at Joe Coffee's site awhile back the reason why and at his suggestion I forwarded on to 420..no response yet. I've got too many friends that I would not want to offend (like you). As I suggested to 420, Make the entries anonymous. I will then vote for the prettiest nug/plant no problem! Just think that it makes it more of a contest. But I love ya man, definitely not personal!

Congratulations C5! Nice entries! :bravo:
I actually don't vote in the contests (go ahead hate me for it!)

I just don't like the current way it is set up. I posted over at Joe Coffee's site awhile back the reason why and at his suggestion I forwarded on to 420..no response yet. I've got too many friends that I would not want to offend (like you). As I suggested to 420, Make the entries anonymous. I will then vote for the prettiest nug/plant no problem! Just think that it makes it more of a contest. But I love ya man, definitely not personal!

Yah I agree a lot with you. but people could just make a thread and look at their pictures and know. Thanks man!

Yah I agree a lot with you. but people could just make a thread and look at their pictures and know. Thanks man!

I know that's true, .......Does this mean ya still love me. LOL:bong:

See in your case all people who love Corvettes will vote for you, right? All the folks who love Mustangs didn't....It's that simple!LOL:smokin:

Same type of nutes or are you trying something new?

Grinder have one screen or is it a two-chamber type?

As I suggested to 420, Make the entries anonymous.

You mean they're not? I never noticed. Oh well, that'll keep me honest if I ever fall and find myself about to vote for someone because they're my friend or whatever... This way the entire community will have the ability to see that I vote (err... when I remember, lol) for the most appropriate choice instead.

Guess both ways will have their supporters.

Same type of nutes or are you trying something new?

Grinder have one screen or is it a two-chamber type?

You mean they're not? I never noticed. Oh well, that'll keep me honest if I ever fall and find myself about to vote for someone because they're my friend or whatever... This way the entire community will have the ability to see that I vote (err... when I remember, lol) for the most appropriate choice instead.

Guess both ways will have their supporters.

They are Humic Acid tablets that I will try on some plants. And the grinder is just a simple one screen

Back
Top Bottom