400W HPS 5x2 Closet

when ya move, u should build the cab so this same thing doesn't happen again. a 2x4x4 would give u all the room u need if u design it right. u can paint it & make it look like furniture & put it anywhere u want.

UPDATE DAY 31

OK. So i did some maintenance work. this update should have been posted yesterday but my internet is fuckin up.

On the night of move when plants needed feed/water my friend water with some BC Bloom she said.

i applied an AzaMax Drench

Switching to ChaChing this weekend.

Plants are doing good and starts to tip over after watering. need a bamboo stake.

Resin production has been awesome.

My friend has 2 1000w switchable ballasts with about 15 Sweet Tooth under it. sweet tooth stretched so much that the plants are all twisting around and compact. She has some huge Colas!

Here are the pictures, i realized my camera was on my old HPS setting til halfway thru then changed it to Auto. i tried my best to get some decent flicks. something about this grow room makes the pics all weird, maybe all that white light? Bad pics of my plants but oh well...

IMG_32922.JPG

IMG_32932.JPG

IMG_32943.JPG

IMG_33002.JPG

Purple Kush:

IMG_32962.JPG

IMG_32972.JPG

IMG_32993.JPG

IMG_33023.JPG

IMG_33031.JPG

IMG_33042.JPG

IMG_33052.JPG

you can see my 2 Purple Kush on the left side:

IMG_33013.JPG

my elec. went out due to a storm on a grow a few yrs. ago & it had my plants all messed up. they quit flowering for about a week. threw off my schedule. it happened recently & i forgot to reset my timer & this time it didn't have any effect. i THINK it might have to do w/strain. maybe not.

yeah, too many changes, i guess. lights, ferts, schedule...i think i'd watch 'em & maybe flower a little longer, if possible. after u're friend finishes up, maybe u can get a few xtra days of more direct light. that's helped me, in the past.

i Harvested and not impressed with dry weight. i received just about an ounce total from both plants. i am very dissapointed with yield but buds are good and have good kush taste and qualities.

I dont know how to close this journal but i will hopefully start my next one in my new "laboratory" in august or september latest.

Peace to all and thanks for those who followed.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

hey do you mind letting me know what you fed them? i made my soil 30% cow composted manure, 30% perlite 30% peat moss 10% vermiculite, my first attempt i mixxed all today imletting it sit for 12 days i heard its needed, i just dont know what or how often to feed them i plan on doing lst on this one any advice? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom