400w HPS Soil Closet - Perpetual Auto - J189RFC

Welcome welcome! Glad to have you both on board!

Got a little more organized today, going to start working on a better feeding schedule now that I have a decent easy to work with set up.

PIC

nov_30th-1.jpg

are they bent down or is the pic a little sideways?
looks straight when I tilt my head tho :rofl:
looking good J :thumb:

ok Happy Thurweed day J
I guess next time the other journal pops on my cp I can unsub :thumb:

Yup, gonna post a smoke report on the other one, then it gets archived! Thank you all for sticking around. I am trying something new in that I am tracking feeding a little better and am doing full feeding - plain ph 6~ water - feeding - plain etc. So far so good. It's taking 3-4 days now for the pots to dry. I'm thinking the age of the other (just harvested ones) + the lack of full nutes is the primary stunter. So I'm trying to avoid those two problems.

The youngest here will be for seeds again. 3 LR and 2 new strains. We have auto skunk and auto NL. As soon as the other new beans get here I will be planting those similarily with new strains going in individuals and then 3-5 LR in one pot (also for seed). I had a great idea a while ago to which I will detail here:

EASY PEAZY SEEDY BOXY:

1 transparent rubbermaid 20L + TADA! Put seedable plants in there, let go to seed, open top spay everything down and cull males! What do ya think? Should work ya?

Anyways updates!

dec_14-2.jpg
dec_14-1.jpg

Hey Brightlight! Thanks for joining up, sadly this thread is abandoned. I have not had time to complete any journals. Just commenting from time to time. Gonna follow your closely though after seeing your last results! Should be fun!

Thanks Brightlight! I will totally start up another thread here eventually. Likely over winter. Got nothing special growing on, just trying to take care of the food garden. My squashes are looking great! :)

Back
Top Bottom