400W MH/HPS - Random Seeds Test Run!

mgutt

Hey guy... And Girls!!!
This is my first post, and my first grow in my new room I just built. I also bought new equipment; a Sun Systems 400W Switchable ballast (which is mounted outside the room), and a Sun Systems II Supreme reflector, vented with 6" exhaust.
I went a little overboard when I built the room, and I insulated the floor, sealing, and walls. I wired the room off of its own breaker, and ran a line off of my furnace so the room has heating and AC. And a fan to circulate the air around.
Next door is a cloning room with my cloner (8 baskets) and a 4ft x 8 bulb Sun Systems "Sun Blaze" T5 HO Fluorescent Fixture, and another fan to move the air around in that room.... Well, enough BS, lets get down to the pictures..

Oh, yeah, and I dont mind criticism. It is only my second grow EVER, I will Take all of the help/ comments i can get weather they are positive or negative!!

Room39.jpg

This is what my 400W room looks like... The furnace comes in on the lower left side, and is exhausted through the light on the opposite side of the room..

Re: 400W MH/HPS... Random seeds test run!!

1_Seedlings.jpg
2_Seedlings.jpg

Here are my seedlings at a couple days old...

The reason I am doing crapy random seeds is because I have not used a nice light like this before, or cloned before, so I wanted to get the hang of it on some shitty stuff before I screwed up some nice seeds or clones....

3609.jpg

Here are the 4 amigos on 7/12/10... approx. 14 days old!!

The one in the front left is bigger because it had been under the 400W MH for and extra two days. I moved it up early to make sure the climate was okay in the room, I figured frying one would be better than all 4 haha!!
I also wanted to point out that I just took the 4 healthiest seedlings and went with them...

4462.jpg

Plants on 7/19/2010... 21 Days Old

4_close_up_2.jpg
4_close_up_1.jpg

Some close-ups on the new growth...

Today I took clones off of two of the plants, if they work Ill do the other two tomorrow. My plan is to make two clones per plant. That way when I flower them, which ever plants are male will get trashed, and if the females turn out to be good Ill have some clones of them...

Clones56.jpg

Clones, about 3 hrs old..

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom