400W - Tent - DWC - Scrog - Chemdawg & Bubbalicious

MileHighClub

Ok let's go!
Nutes- general hydro flora series
Plants- chemdawg and bubbalicious
Lighting- 400w ipower ballast mh for veg and Hps for flower
Grow room- 4X2X5 grow tent

Ok so this is my 3rd grow second DWC. Still a newb but i constantly research grow techniques.
Both seeds where germinated using the water technique then put into seed starters into my dwc system. So far the chemdawg is the only one that has sprouted and is workin on its third set of leaves .
I realized that changing the water was a hassle already so I connected both res's using lefty over pvc I will upload pics later
Ihooked it to my pump.

Ok let's go! Nutes- general hydro flora series Plants- chemdawg and bubbalicious Lighting- 400w ipower ballast mh for veg and Hps for flower Grow room- 4X2X5 grow tent Ok so this is my 3rd grow second DWC. Still a newb but i constantly research grow techniques. Both seeds where germinated using the water technique then put into seed starters into my dwc system. So far the chemdawg is the only one that has sprouted and is workin on its third set of leaves . I realized that changing the water was a hassle already so I connected both res's using lefty over pvc I will upload pics later Ihooked it to my pump.
I also will be doing a video log of this grow on you tube more then I will be posting pictures

re: 400W - Tent - DWC - Scrog - Chemdawg & Bubbalicious

Nice to see you posting here on 420mag. You can post your youtube link of your grow here on your journal as well. I post my youtube here for the people that feel like watching instead of reading lol. I would like to check out your tube. Post a link or send one to me. Keep it growing green

Nice to see you posting here on 420mag. You can post your youtube link of your grow here on your journal as well. I post my youtube here for the people that feel like watching instead of reading lol. I would like to check out your tube. Post a link or send one to me. Keep it growing green
Will do I started uploading the vid last night but it didn't finish

Will do I started uploading the vid last night but it didn't finish

lol I know all about that. I have a youtube channel my self and some take forever to upload. I started using another edit program and that did help speed things up.

Quick update sense I'm still waiting to get my big fan and filter I had to deal with the heat issues buy puttin a lil desktop fan inside my light tube. Def not strong enough but drop temps by 5 degrees
image15134.jpg

Chemdawg

Sup peeps!
This is going to be a week1 vedge finish, I didndt get to post last week at the start so from now on all weekly updates will be recaps of the whole week.

Week 1 veg.
Nutes-3/4 percent strength of general hydroponics grow schedule.
Light power percent- 50 percent power and and lowers closer to plant.
Ph- 6.2
Ppm-800
Temp- high 95 low 80
Overall thoughts
Noticed leaves starting to curl at the tips but overall pretty much rockin! As usual DWC delivers great grow rates. I been lookin at about an inch a day. Little yellowing in center of leaves or may be just light new growth? What do yall think? O video will be up this Friday.now for the pics
image15444.jpg
image15442.jpg
image15445.jpg
image15446.jpg
image15447.jpg
image15441.jpg
image15443.jpg

O by the way the bubblelicious died completely my fault I left a fan on her and it blew her over and she was bye bye so only one plant this go round going to try and fill the whole scrog net.

Sup Peeps looong OVER DUE update. but weeks 2,3,4,5.5 of veg are over and we have moved to flower which started on the 28th of November. I have lots of pics so don't worry! lol even tho I didn't post I still took my notes so info still available.
lets go!
Week 2 veg.
Nutes-3/4 percent strength of general hydroponics grow schedule.
Light power percent- 75 percent power and and lowers closer to plant.
Ph- 5.5 Ppm-900
Temp- high 90 low 70
Overall thoughts
still a little bit of leaf yellowing and curling
IMG_49735.JPG
IMG_49717.JPG
IMG_49745.JPG
IMG_49756.JPG

Week 3 veg.
Nutes- 3/4 strength of general hydro
Light power percent- 75 percent
Ph- 5.7
Ppm- 980
Temp- high 95 low 75
Overall thoughts
a little growth spurt still yellowing of leaves and curling.
IMG_50369.JPG
IMG_50379.JPG
IMG_50417.JPG
IMG_50399.JPG

Week 4 veg.
Nutes- 3/4 strength general hydro nutes
Light power percent- 100
ph-5.6
Ppm- 980
Temp- high 95 low 75
Overall thoughts
cleaned res tank seeing as I realized this would be last time ill be able to get in it efficiently. still same as last. a lot of new growth over this week definetley in aggressive vedge.
IMG_50487.JPG
IMG_50498.JPG
IMG_504210.JPG

Week 5 veg.
Nutes- 3/4 general hydro feeding schedule
Light power percent- 75 degrees F
Ph- 5.6
Ppm- 1150
Temp- high 85 low 70
Overall thoughts
kinda looking at my space and don't want to loose room mite flower her. she responds well to scrog. noticed she was wilted looked inside the tank just to take readings realized she had drank 3/4 of the res water. good catch! lol. filled her up topped off nutes. shes drinking 1gal of water a day. still same figured through research mite be nitrogen deficiency causing yellowing. any suggestions?
IMG_50565.JPG
IMG_50515.JPG
IMG_50528.JPG
IMG_50565.JPG

Week 5.5 veg/week 1 Flower
Nutes- 3/4 general hydro
Light power percent- 50 and switched to hps
Ppm- 1150
Temp- high 87 low 70
Overall thoughts
decided to switch her to flower. based on research if she is true to her genetics chemdawg should be sativa dominant so the stretch should be lengthy. but I should be able to train her through the rest of my scrog. to handle the height. and to increase my yield by exposing future bud sites to the light.
IMG_50635.JPG
IMG_50643.JPG

a lot of info let me know what you guys think!!

Almost looks like cal mag. Try 1 tsp per gallon of eb salt and do a lite spray on leafs. That should green them up fast

The main reason I said that is it looks like light green. It could be a little nitrogen as well. For my 7 gallon rdwc I use 10mil per gallon. I use Botanicare cal/mag for my hydro grows and now for my soil.

Nice looking dwc im here to stay :)

The main reason I said that is it looks like light green. It could be a little nitrogen as well. For my 7 gallon rdwc I use 10mil per gallon. I use Botanicare cal/mag for my hydro grows and now for my soil.

it may b one of the 2 because i only use 3/4 strength nutes i mite up it to 7/8 with the cal/mag i just got. and i will be updating today as well

Back
Top Bottom