400watt Closet with Blueberry Jam and Chunky Cheese

LiveTour

Well I'm ready to grow again, this time with some A+ genetics!!
IMG_01434.JPG

What strain is it? Blueberry Jam and Chunky Cheese

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Both Indica dom

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germination

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? FF Ocean Forest w/ extra perlite

If soil... What size pot? 6" for the seedlings and most likely 3 gal for flower.

Size of light? 400watt switchable

Is it aircooled? Yes

Temp of Room/cab? 60-90F

RH of Room/cab? 20-50%

PH of media or res? 6.0-6.5

Any Pests ? none in the garden anyways

How often are you watering? When they need it.

Type and strength of ferts used? Botanicare PureBlend @ recomended strength.

IMG_01411.JPG

Nice set up, ill be tuning in for this one.

Hello everyone, well updates with pics!!

This is the seedlings under the HID for the first time, I'm sure they'll love it. They spent their first few days under some compact floro's due to visiting house guests for the last 3 days, so I had to keep it a lil more quite. They are a lil stretched but they'll now be under thousands more lumens!! Out of the 5 blueberry jam and 6 chunky cheese seeds I germed, I got 4 BJ's and 4 CC's.
IMG_01662.JPG

IMG_01672.JPG

Hello Ms. Fox :ciao: and yes that's a great suggestion!! They've been under the 400watt MH for about 24 hrs now and they are looking very happy to say the least!

Anyone for some good beer, Grand Daddy Purps and a lil baby Blueberry Jam? I know I am!!!
IMG_01682.JPG

One of the kids who love to garden!
IMG_01692.JPG

And a group shot, It's been 1 week since they've gone into the soil. 2 of the 4 BJ's have gone crazy on their first true leaves. They look a lil mangled, I believe it's in the genetics. They got a half cup of water @ 6.3pH
IMG_01722.JPG

High all! :ciao: I haven't posted in about a week and its not by choice to say the least. None the less I have some positive growth updates. Here's a shot I just took when I got home tonight. They're in the middle of "Day 12" since they've came up from the soil. Thats when I start counting the days, I believe most breeders do the same, so I want to stick with their harvest time estimates as much as possible.

Both these hybrids can be harvested after 8 weeks in flower. I'm holding out for 9 or 10 for that extra couch lock that I like to see in my medicine ;)

Here's a group shot. They still are on a strict diet of nute free water @ 6.3pH
IMG_01791.JPG

Below is a side shot
IMG_01801.JPG

Here's 1 of the 2 Blueberry Jam's (BJ) that came out all wierd. The other one is not as bad and other than being the runt of the litter, its new set of leaves are norml.
IMG_01831.JPG

Just caught up on you grow. Love the closet, looks like you spent some time and some coin on that one. Love the strains also. cant wait to see those ladies all grown up. Good luck, and I will def. stay tuned....

Back
Top Bottom