400watt Closet with Blueberry Jam and Chunky Cheese

Just a word on smell. If your waking up in the morning and trying to find the smell sometimes its not the best time, besacuse usually you have been sleeping around the odor all night and getting used to it. The best time I found to test the smell of the house is after work or sometime when you havent been around the smell for a while so your not used to it. Its the same thing as going to the dump and asking if anybody that works there even smells the garbage anymore, the usual answer would be no because they are around it so much their used to it, and the same thing happens to us with the smell of our plants. I know several times I thought I had the smell under control only to have a friend show up and be like "damn, your house reeks of pot!". So Im not sure if its the same for you but I noticede that its a good idea to get away from the smell first before you try and judge how bad it really is.. Just a pointer..an obviouse one but I thought I would post it anyways. Im sure your looking forward to tasting those girls too huh? Great job deadtour!

Thanks for stopping by SoutherWeed! I can't wait to harvest these phat girls!

High sonzor, great suggestion and thank you! I'm trying to eliminate the odor rather then cover it up, but research will be done on the gel for sure. It's a must at this point, thanks again.

Whats up cigo :ciao: thanks for stopping by my friend. They're still packing on the weight as well, yippie!

Hey GreenIsland once again flawless info :grinjoint: I did check after work and it was good, no smell. Today I've found out what is causing the odor to get that bad outside. Its happening when the swamp cooler is on. With it off nothing, yet with it on the smell creeps across my front yard, not good. So I'm currently sitting here trying to think out the best way to solve this.

Please one and all post your suggestions on this concern!!

- Is it back pressure? I'm thinking this because with my can fan off there is still air exhausting, and its a pretty strong wind I might add.
I'm almost to the point where I don't have to run the swamp, but just not quite there. And this crop will have to finish with some sort of cooling element involved. :thanks:

Current ideas:

1- Block off that side of the house's attic vent. My theory is that it will give the air more time to be ozoned.

2- This will be done no matter what. Raise the ozone generator to the recommended height, which is at least 4 feet above "ground level" in the problematic area. This will involve climbing up into the attic tonight, which I'm so excited about, since the access is the other side of the house's attic vent :yikes:

EDIT:

3 - Don't run the can fan. As earlier stated, I'm getting a pretty decent cfm running through my system without the fan on. This is caused by the pressure created by the swamp cooler. I'm going to attempt that first since its the easiest of my 3 ideas so far heh ;) :peace:

I always have my rooms under negative pressure with the air being exhausted out filtered through a carbon filter as well as a uvonair but im sure you would be just fine with a carbon filter and not use a ozone generator. Negative pressure in the room has always been key to my success with nuetralizing odors though. It can get expensive but the odor and lights are the two things you really cant afford to fall short on. Anyhow hope everything works out great for you man!

Ok here's what I did......

I blocked that room's vent off, which has created a negative pressure environment. I attempted to climb up in the attic last night to adjust where the ozone generator was and I put to small holes through my ceiling :( and I didn't even do anything besides screw up my ceiling, whoops. So I pulled the ozone generator out of the attic since it wasn't doing a damn thing up there. Its now on top of my reflector, and the carbon filter is right above it about a couple feet so all the ozone is being pulled into the attic now and mixing in with the "dirty" air. I'm going to go check one more time before I smoke a bowel and ruin my pot-smelling senses for awhile heh heh......

Thanks to one and all who've posted on this issue, mucho appreciated :grinjoint:

EDIT:

OH YEAH, NO ODOR OUTSIDE!!!!!! This bowel's for you ;)

Light night shots; featuring DeadTour09's mouth...

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_03582.JPG

Wow very nice DeadTour09 awsome buds... Reps for you A+++

Ok here's what I did......

I'm going to go check one more time before I smoke a bowel and ruin my pot-smelling senses for awhile heh heh......

Thanks to one and all who've posted on this issue, mucho appreciated :grinjoint:

EDIT:

OH YEAH, NO ODOR OUTSIDE!!!!!! This bowel's for you ;)

I smoked a bowel once butt it tasted like shit. Sorry... I couldn't resist;).

All kidding aside, great thread and I'm glad you resolved your odor problem.:peace:

JC

Thank you, thank you, thank you one and all. I have to say my experience with the Bontanicare Pro products has been great. They've designed a great nutrient for my plants, Fat Nuggets. I'm heading over to raidoshack real quick to buy a scope. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom