42% off VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer Package, 40% off Premium MFLB Vaporizer, & More

Massdrop

Hey guys,

We are running buys on the VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer Package (42% off - $449.99)

vapexhaleevocard.png

Premium Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer (40% off - $89.99)

HLYKGZ_20140219_135740_RA5IR4M9DFQ2JX5FE21.png

Magic Flight Power Adapter 2.0 (30% off - $54.99)

65TV4A_20130917_133244_SXMNVC43UNM4MXYLEM3.png

MFLB Finishing Grinder (38% off - $23.99)

65TV4A_20131006_124849_OMSY1BIVJ26L7QSJZY1.png

DaVinci Ascent Vaporizer (28% off - $179.99)

ascentvaporizercard.png

VaporBlunt 14.4 mm Water Tool Attachment (17% off - $57.99)

watertoolcard.png

and the VaporBlunt: The Baker Vaporizer (20% off - $199.99)

thebakercard_1_.png

Please PM me or email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kunal
kunal@massdrop.com

Re: 42% off VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer Package, 40% off Premium MFLB Vaporizer, &

Nice deals! Thank you for supporting awareness. Curious, have you tried the VaporBlunt? Also the Magic Flight Launch Box-when is the one specifically made for concentrates coming around?

Thanks

Re: 42% off VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer Package, 40% off Premium MFLB Vaporizer, &

Wow that is a great deal! I already have 1 cloud EVO and will be getting a 2nd one now

Is the Evo better than the volcano? Tks

Wow that is a great deal! I already have 1 cloud EVO and will be getting a 2nd one now

Is the Evo better than the volcano? Tks

I can't speak on the volcano, I've only ever used the Cloud EVO & I absolutely love it! This is a helluva deal, I bought my 1st EVO earlier this year and paid over $600 ... now I will be getting a backup unit for almost half off

Thanks for the reply! If you wouldn't mind just a little detail why you like this vaporizer would be much appreciated. I'm looking for a higher end vape (using the launch Box now, love it). TY

I can't speak on the volcano, I've only ever used the Cloud EVO & I absolutely love it! This is a helluva deal, I bought my 1st EVO earlier this year and paid over $600 ... now I will be getting a backup unit for almost half off

Thanks for the reply! If you wouldn't mind just a little detail why you like this vaporizer would be much appreciated. I'm looking for a higher end vape (using the launch Box now, love it). TY

I like that you can really taste the flavor of the flower, clean & "healthy" smoking, I'll never use anything else. EZ to use plus it is bagless & almost odorless. It can be used for flowers & concentrates.

This is from their website it sums up what else I like about it:

All glass vapor path not because it is so durable or easy to work with, but because of how safe of a material it is. It is inert, non-reactive, and allows the full flavor and terpenes to shine through during vaporization.

This is from a review of the cloud evo:

I'd give the VapeXhale an A rating on vaporizing flower. I own a Volcano and various other vaporizers, and it is as good as or better than all of them.

No bag, no stale taste, just vapor, glass and the most purest taste I have come across.

Thank you for the response. The fact that it vapes flowers as well as concentrates would be a huge buy point for me. The last sentence is VERY appealing. :Namaste:

Thank you for the response. The fact that it vapes flowers as well as concentrates would be a huge buy point for me. The last sentence is VERY appealing. :Namaste:

I can't vouch for how it works with concentrates I've only used it for flowers.

Back
Top Bottom