420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS Grow

I blew my tips too but they are drinking fast. Maybe my led causes the red brittle stems? Maybe it’s just the CPK strain.
Mine didn’t get brittle but it could have been because they were WW . Like you said different strain could be showing a trait!

Electrical usage
1000 watt x hours on 12 =12000/ 1000= 12 x cost kw .087200= 1.0464 x 63 days = $65.92
600 watt mh x hours 18 = 10800 / 1000= 10.8 x .087200 = . 94176 x 38 days =$35.79
132 watt cloner x 18 hrs= 2376/1000=2.376 x .087200= .2071872 x 14 days =$2.90

nutrients usage
Mc 1228 grams total x .01352= $16.60
Calimagic cost a mL .023 x 60 mL = $1.38

RO water if I had to buy it .63 a gallon
220 gallons x .63 = $138.60

Didn’ t count the fans and pumps in the electrical.

I want to thank everyone for following this grow I know some have come and gone that’s okay also . This was one crazy grow , lost a pump on one of the WW I’m sure that would have gave me my 1000 grams because she stunted the growth . I have the other thread with 4 of these Dosidos . Love that smell ! Not like the candy kush smells the whole countryside up with weed .
This has been a super easy grow ! I showed four times I used the calimagic I thought it was three thank goodness for post ! Nice to save $ on a grow . Thanks again @InTheShed for the support he keeps bringing to me and 420 . @MrSauga is another supporter you want to check your thread . @Reave beat everyone to the thread and also showed support on the air in bucket ph rise , I still haven’t found that tutorial! . @BobbyZ another one of my big help in squishing and supporting this thread . @Silverfox125 for his support keeps me jumping and I figured out other things he has been taking care of . And here’s one this cat will give you all the back lip you want and slide right on into your thread , everyone welcomes him in ! @Backlipslide. @Northern Hydro @candycane @DonkeyDick @780grow @SlyTown420 @Fredwak @JKB1989 @FurballDaddy I believe this is everyone that was on the thread . Thanks each and everyone of you but this thread is going to completed journals asap.
PS the next grow 2 Purple Punch and 2 monster ZKittlez in the flood&drain!

Awesome to see the harvest results buddy!! Had been a weird one last few months so haven't been about much but im glad i dropped in to check out things finally.
Finally got to post some pics up in the "strains" thread of one of the plants ive grown from a free seed- Sour Orange Auto from Bakery Seed Co. Took both the suggestions from you and the other lads from my original post and focused more on nute uptake as went to dwc instead of nft.. did pretty well for my second grow with four plants including the S.O. auto-all actually made it and turned out well considering how the last one went due to bad advice from a mate. Anyhooo, i did get just over 5oz as dry weight from the larger autos and this plant although shorter was actually nice and dense.. The pics are of the last one as its most recent nut I gotta put pics up of the others too.

Once again, awesome harvest, and ill keep a lookout for your next one mate

G'mornin West and all :passitleft: Nice nugs bud! I like the way you lay out your expenses. Hope you all and your loved ones are happy and healthy. Thanks for the shout out. I really enjoy your journals. Stay safe and stay stoned.

New addition to the new grow room . Have all this room so I took the flood and drain from the junk pile , how my cloner got out there I’ll never know . Friend built me a 11’x9.5’ grow room in there garage setup in progress .

5D7F41CF-E765-4F6B-800A-D5982F82BBFC.jpeg

One more pic , I’m making mother plant’s at the moment purple punch, dosidos and Acapulco Gold. The ag got raving reviews here can’t leave her out ! Mama’s whining about being out of the dosidos, maybe if her and girl friends wouldn’t have smoked 22 ounces in 5 months!
The planed grow is 4 punch 4 dosidos and 4 AG . The punch in the flood and drain then 8 DWC . Any gaps in lighting I have the vipar spectra 600&300 watt.

7A9B3824-B62C-4388-8499-5CD4CED7693D.jpeg

Hope you’re doing well Mr.hippie!! :passitleft:
You to BLS , made my week this week when Amazon quit piss testing Texas workers for weed and it started something Sandersons farm had it on Waco news that they will no longer have piss test for weed . Bigger better moves bud light with a big bud of White Widow.
:high-five:

:ciao: Backlip! Hope all is well with the family.
Doing great intheshed!! Thanks for asking!! Hope you and yours are well!! How’s the new(ish) roof treating you?

loving the summer time! We signed on the dotted line to get new windows here end of July beginning of august. 13 windows and one garden door in the back. Expensive but I’m happy to not have to worry about doing all the work. I wanted to change them all my self, but it would take a bit longer then if I paid someone to do it. Plus, I’ve got hundreds of tasks on the go, and I can focus on those.

tilled the back garden a couple weeks ago, and laid sod down. Now I’ve got a bigger back yard….. will be able to buy a swing set/ slide for the daughters now.

in the mean time, my growing went to a screeching halt, but might be able to drop some beans soon… (fingers crossed)

on another note, I fertilized my lawn early spring, and damn!! I seem to be mowing every three days! Lol might have to be like you and get some turf installed lol!!

You’re working for Amazon ? Very cool!!

I built the Amazon headquarters for Alberta Canada. It’s not the only Amazon building in Alberta, but it’s the biggest. Have a great day!!
No working , you should have built this one in Waco Mama and the babies could have enjoyed the coast while you built it ! The lakes are all flooded right now wished they’d get rain in the West !
Hope you put in triple pane windows.
Started making mother plants everyone is burned out on 00 Kush hollering white widow or dosidos and Alcapoco gold is what they want but these gals are up , The Monster Zkittles and the purple punch stepped up to the start . They figured out what was wrong with me other than being an ass is I need a stint , gonna happen the 30th so I’ll start clones afterwards.

Doing great intheshed!! Thanks for asking!! Hope you and yours are well!! How’s the new(ish) roof treating you?
I'd glad is all hunky dory up there in the thawing north! Roof is probably fine but it seems to have stopped raining in California, so it might have all been a big waste of money. ;)
Lol might have to be like you and get some turf installed lol!!
Har! Still can't see it under the snow! And with the two girls running around barefoot, grass is definitely the way to go.
They figured out what was wrong with me other than being an ass is I need a stint , gonna happen the 30th so I’ll start clones afterwards.
Glad to hear they've found the problem. I hope that stent thing goes well, and remind them you may be an ass but that's not where they should put it. We'll be thinking of you! :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom