420 Magazine Background

420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS MegaCrop Grow

West Hippie

Starting we have a mother White Widow, took 4 clones . Used rockwool soaked in TF thrive alive b-1 red , used the HEB water it was 6.3 ph with 30 ppm for mix . Went ahead and mixed 24 grams of MC in six gallons of ro water. They spent 10 days in the cloner , 6 days with the dome on it . Roots looked nice and thick .

Not much of a pic just after misting !

West Hippie

The out building is a 12’x16’ x less than 8’ ceiling height! Heat is set at 67degrees and the a/c is set at 72 degrees, both have a 2 degree +or - .
The tent 5’x5’x7’ Gorilla, exhaust is a hurricane 435 cfm /inverter.

The flood and drain 4 trays 5 holes in each / 20 gallon reservoir/50 watt air pump with 8 valve distribution 1 to each tray and 4 in the reservoir. I put an order into Amazon which now says January 22 to help cool this air down a little farther. In the reservoir I have a circulation pump and the supply pump . The pumps come on together when timer calls for a feeding. If I make an add I’ll turn the circulation pump on for an hour !

The lights mh 600 watt ip for veg and hps 1000 watt Apollo bulb , hopefully no dark spots in this one ! Have a 440 cfm cooling the cool tube with inverter .
582EC3F7-078A-46AC-BAC0-E5A3B2F1BCE7.jpeg

The seeds are WW from ILGM 60% Indica 40% Stavia 19% thc 1% cbd , the taste I get is sweet ,pungent,& woody . Do-si-dos is new to me 30% thc ( must be out at Dr.Seeds) no info on it !
The one that’s circled is the do-so-dos!

West Hippie

West Hippie

Everyone in my last grow knows I like giving the temps,rh, and wind speed outside. On the inside I give the building temp and rh plus I give the ambient temp and humidity in the tent , bigger plus I give fan leaf temps of the highest on the canopy!
1D49B38B-DCC0-4909-B825-3AE3EF041DD0.png

Plus this , you’ll see the water temp !
Then the water usage followed by the EC which I’ll use the tds for ppm Hanna scale .
Last the PH critical check daily , then to match with the chart to see what’s happening.
E7D654E1-1377-4C57-8850-A9B66A1A161E.jpeg

MrSauga

Photo of the Month: Sept 2018, Nov 2019 - Member of the Month: Feb, Dec 2019

Backlipslide

I am so in!

:yahoo:

@Bushsmasher308 you need to sit in on this.

Side note: that’s funny you just text me as I was trying to type this! :19:

West Hippie

Most people place their tent the other way but it's cool how you got them hanging from the walls like that.

On board and looking forward to the grow!
I need to come back to Toronto, I want what your smoking . I didn’t catch that till @Backlipslide made a post , come on in MC on the menu .

Backlipslide

A trip to Toronto would be cool! I know a lot of people from T dot!

West Hippie

Day 4 of veg
Outside temp 54* rh 85% S 10 mph
Building temp 70.7* rh 52%
Tent temp 72.3 rh 40%
Canopy temp 73.7
Brought the light down 4”s
Before adding MC ph was 6.0 tds was 632 ppm water temp 67.1
Mixed 20 grams of MC last night in a gallon of ro water , had a few white chunks in the bottom of the jug shook a couple times and it was gone ! 24 minutes checking after the add !
water level added a gallon plus 20 grams of MC
TDS 791 ppm
Ph dropped to 5.9 after the add !

Backlipslide

West Hippie

I’m sorry that you know so many from Toronto. Lol. :19:
Lol me too! :laugh2:
I know more people in Mississauga than in Toronto. That’s were I was taking care of business. We would leave Mississauga at 2:eek:’clock to go to Toronto to beat the bumper to bumper traffic. On the way we saw Adamson carpenter, furniture, plumbing and after I left found out they had a barbecue place like they have in Waco , you get served on meat wrapping paper ! It was two brothers that started the process Tony and Jasper Demario .

Top Bottom