420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS Grow

Here’s the link !

If you freeze your sugar leaves right after you trim and only rinse them for 30-45 seconds it will be golden.
I still have two more runs to go i'll do it that way next go at it ,Thanks Reave

Day 5 of veg plus the 10 days in the cloner .
Outside temp 71* rh 66% SW 7 mph
Building temp 73.2 * rh 65%
Tent temp 77.5* rh 48%
Canopy temp 79.1*
Water temp 70.5*
Water level down 1/4 gallon Falling
TDS 770 ppm was 791 ppm Falling
Ph 5.9 Static
The dosidos hasn’t progressed, lower leaves staying the same.

Day 6 of veg
Outside temp 38* rh 94% NNW 10 mph
Building temp 71.6 rh 49%
Tent temp 72.5 rh 40%
Canopy temp 73.8
Water temp 64.0
Water level down 1/2 gallon falling
TDS 783 ppm was 770ppm rising
Ph 5.9 static

Plant is drinking more than eating

Day 7 of veg
Looks like the mama problem my have hit the tent . Each plant has a light color leaf .
Outside temp 40 rh 88% ESE 7 mph
Building temp 72.1 rh 52%
Tent temp 73.9 rh 46%
Canopy temp 78.7
Water temp 67.1
Water level down 1/4 gallon Falling
TDS 777 ppm was 783 ppm Falling
Ph 5.9 Static
Better than yesterday, back to the very good situation.

Heck im in buddy, i want to see how it goes :thumb:
Good to have you , first time with the dosidos
Hadn’t got to grow my white widow under the 1000 watt hps yet . Looking for the 1000 grams in a 5’x5’x7’h tent . Closest so far was 713 grams with an OG , just three girls in there at the time . I know your an outdoor soil grower check out @InTheShed s thread above his perpetual grow .

Hadn’t got to grow my white widow under the 1000 watt hps yet . Looking for the 1000 grams in a 5’x5’x7’h tent . Closest so far was 713 grams with an OG , just three girls in there at the time . I know your an outdoor soil grower check out @InTheShed s thread above his perpetual grow .

Havent tried the strain yet, by smoking or growing, dont remember even hearing it over here...will have to take a look at the seedbanks lol ;)... Mate i will defo keep hoping you hit the 1000 or surpass it. One day hopefully ill get there :yahoo:

Oh update on the first indoor NFT grow.. im hoping and looks like ill be able to pull something of the last 2 plants in the end, finally after i took out the other 2 that were knackered, the air in the tent now smells like it should again lol, and some of the buds have got more solid. Wont be much but im gonna be going in with a couple cash crop auto next i think, and then maybe a couple of AK-49 auto after that. Ive got a few fem strains to try but wanted to kind of try and make up for what i lost in this one.

Just had a read about the DoSiDos strain now lol, and yep sounds an amazing strain and smoke, never heard it about town though... There's a couple seedbanks that seem to have it so will maybe purchase some soon.

Day 9 of veg
All 4 have light leaves like the mama WW. Upping the nutrients to a total of six grams!
Going to let it mix about 1/2 hour, then check the vitals !
Outside temp 50 rh 82% S 8 mph
Building temp 71.2 rh 56%
Tent temp 74.1 rh 43%
Canopy temp 78.7
Water temp 66.7
Water level down 1/2 gallon
EC TDS 908 ppm now with 20 grams of MC added .
PH 5.8 dropped.2 after the add was at 6.0
Adding pics this is what happens when you miss a day , except now we know how to fix it !

Back
Top Bottom