420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS Grow

Starting we have a mother White Widow, took 4 clones . Used rockwool soaked in TF thrive alive b-1 red , used the HEB water it was 6.3 ph with 30 ppm for mix . Went ahead and mixed 24 grams of MC in six gallons of ro water. They spent 10 days in the cloner , 6 days with the dome on it . Roots looked nice and thick .

Not much of a pic just after misting !

The out building is a 12’x16’ x less than 8’ ceiling height! Heat is set at 67degrees and the a/c is set at 72 degrees, both have a 2 degree +or - .
The tent 5’x5’x7’ Gorilla, exhaust is a hurricane 435 cfm /inverter.

The flood and drain 4 trays 5 holes in each / 20 gallon reservoir/50 watt air pump with 8 valve distribution 1 to each tray and 4 in the reservoir. I put an order into Amazon which now says January 22 to help cool this air down a little farther. In the reservoir I have a circulation pump and the supply pump . The pumps come on together when timer calls for a feeding. If I make an add I’ll turn the circulation pump on for an hour !

The lights mh 600 watt ip for veg and hps 1000 watt Apollo bulb , hopefully no dark spots in this one ! Have a 440 cfm cooling the cool tube with inverter .
582EC3F7-078A-46AC-BAC0-E5A3B2F1BCE7.jpeg

The seeds are WW from 420 60% Indica 40% Stavia 19% thc 1% cbd , the taste I get is sweet ,pungent,& woody . Do-si-dos is new to me 30% thc ( must be out at Dr.Seeds) no info on it !
The one that’s circled is the do-so-dos!

Everyone in my last grow knows I like giving the temps,rh, and wind speed outside. On the inside I give the building temp and rh plus I give the ambient temp and humidity in the tent , bigger plus I give fan leaf temps of the highest on the canopy!
1D49B38B-DCC0-4909-B825-3AE3EF041DD0.png

Plus this , you’ll see the water temp !
Then the water usage followed by the EC which I’ll use the tds for ppm Hanna scale .
Last the PH critical check daily , then to match with the chart to see what’s happening.
E7D654E1-1377-4C57-8850-A9B66A1A161E.jpeg

Most people place their tent the other way but it's cool how you got them hanging from the walls like that.

On board and looking forward to the grow!
I need to come back to Toronto, I want what your smoking . I didn’t catch that till @Backlipslide made a post , come on in MC on the menu .

Day 4 of veg
Outside temp 54* rh 85% S 10 mph
Building temp 70.7* rh 52%
Tent temp 72.3 rh 40%
Canopy temp 73.7
Brought the light down 4”s
Before adding MC ph was 6.0 tds was 632 ppm water temp 67.1
Mixed 20 grams of MC last night in a gallon of ro water , had a few white chunks in the bottom of the jug shook a couple times and it was gone ! 24 minutes checking after the add !
water level added a gallon plus 20 grams of MC
TDS 791 ppm
Ph dropped to 5.9 after the add !

I’m sorry that you know so many from Toronto. Lol. :rofl:
Lol me too! :laughtwo:
I know more people in Mississauga than in Toronto. That’s were I was taking care of business. We would leave Mississauga at 2:eek:’clock to go to Toronto to beat the bumper to bumper traffic. On the way we saw Adamson carpenter, furniture, plumbing and after I left found out they had a barbecue place like they have in Waco , you get served on meat wrapping paper ! It was two brothers that started the process Tony and Jasper Demario .

Back
Top Bottom