420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS Grow

Git 'er done! Gonna be an awesome haul.
I’m so sticky , hairs on my arms standing straight out . Mama got em washed so I’m back out here hanging them . Room temp 72 degrees 54% humidity.

Day 71/Day 33 of 12/12 Flood&drain
Outside temp 43 humidity 80% N12 mph
Building temp 70.7 warming up forgot the heater yesterday got down to 67.0 in here .
Tent temp 71.8 humidity 53%
Canopy temp 75.8
Water temp 63.1
Water level down 2-1/2 gallons Falling
EC tds 1050 ppm was 1117 ppm Falling
Ph 5.5 was raised to 5.9 came back to 5.5 .

I hope you have enough tubing to move those 4 feet apart later ;).
1/4 “ od have plenty connectors. I hope I’ll have to move them . I was measuring the one in the tent if I’m 28” center to center on each should be good .
Noticed everyone was checking the back ground didn’t pay attention to the 3 WW and a Dosidos.

Here’s its replacement . New type of bucket .
I’ll get some pics of the hangers in a little bit .

Great minds think alike ! I have been wondering if this isn't the better ticket than the current standard ( black bucket ) it would offer a few more inches of height for the plants also .

I have only found yellow lids so far ..still on the hunt ...❤️ Hippie !

Great minds think alike ! I have been wondering if this isn't the better ticket than the current standard ( black bucket ) it would offer a few more inches of height for the plants also .

I have only found yellow lids so far ..still on the hunt ...❤ Hippie !
I had to paint them , took a pic under the lid ! Painted them flat black then a gloss black , pitch dark !
C2C3F99A-E647-47B3-A213-F9417F1A6DD4.png
6F8D99EB-E5D3-419A-9DDF-B08113ACA62A.png

Day 72/Day 34 of 12/12 Flood&drain
Outside temp 49 humidity 55% E5 mph
Building temp 76.1 humidity 55%
Tent temp 77.1 humidity 41%
Canopy temp 80.9
Water temp 63.8
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
EC tds 1014 ppm was 1050 ppm Falling
PH 5.5 was 5.5 Static leaving it be !

Congrats on your beautiful harvest WH they looked amazing! Good to see the four dosis following on.

... all this is as a bit alarming..
not inflating properly, my fault for smoking cigarettes
We hope you’re ok, and..
And that means you have to smoke twice as much to get the same amount of nicotine. :eek:
..I forgot what I was going to say.
:rolleyes: Shed :nerd-with-glasses::straightface::rofl:
Whoever figures out how to make those things healthy is up for a Nobel Prize.

Congrats on your beautiful harvest WH they looked amazing! Good to see the four dosis following on.

... all this is as a bit alarming..

We hope you’re ok, and..

..I forgot what I was going to say.
:rolleyes: Shed :nerd-with-glasses::straightface::rofl:
Whoever figures out how to make those things healthy is up for a Nobel Prize.
Thanks DD had a spell where it’s time I quit smoking completely. With InTheShed he steered me in the right direction. I’m running low on my night time capsules just in time for a small harvest. I’ll squish out 10 grams of rosin and 100 mL of coconut oil. I think that ought to take care of the problem. Welcome to my thread !

Cheers

Nice round numbers. Good to know as a jumping off point. (I’ll be making my first rosin based capsules soon). How much lecithin are you putting in that WH?
1/2 a teaspoon sunflower lecithin. As I decarb I’ll have the oil heating in the oven with it . Seemed to mix better this last round.

Congratulations west hippie on motm! Much deserving my friend! :high-five:
Thanks young one till we get you back up there !
Damn man congrats on the harvest. Did you save that massive root ball to take it in and get it bronzed to display it? :D
Thanks that root was too big for the bucket slowed some growth but real happy .
Its going into the freezer to make salve .

Back
Top Bottom