420’s 4x4 Soil 315cmh EarlyMiss Grow Journal 2018

Oh, sooo nice!
Now, did the other harvest have buds with that much purple? Doesn't seem like it, another example of many different plants in the same seed bag?
Either way, congrats on beautiful buds.
Last but not least, Wade is still my favorite

Nive buds @SmokeLake! Congrats on the harvest! Should make for some good smoke!
Cheers!

:passitleft:
Thnx Big Sparks i cant wait to try it!
:bong:
Oh, sooo nice!
Now, did the other harvest have buds with that much purple? Doesn't seem like it, another example of many different plants in the same seed bag?
Either way, congrats on beautiful buds.
Last but not least, Wade is still my favorite

Thnx 1969gtx the purple was always there earlier but came thru more so in the last week big time as the leaves yellowed the colours came out. Wade is loving her new spot in the tent getting all the light she wants
:rollit:

Buds were kind of airy and dried way to fast kinda my fault I underestimated low humidity and air flow. Ended up 57g dry and almost no shake foliage was mostly gone and the way buds swelled not much to trim. Smell is coming along now that its in jars. I open them daily but i fear its to dry to cure properly now but does pack a nice punch im not disappointed for most part.

Day 78
Wades still a bud.

Droopy filling in nicely this is what my ideal plant would be for this grow.

The monster known as LateMiss is in early stages of flower I expect buddlets to form very soon all the signs are there except shes massive by my 4x4 tent standards.

Oh my, what happens when Latemiss stretches? That thing is a tank.
Wade is a champ. I even have my wife, who doesn't toke, asking "how big is Wade now". I want a clone. Flip it back to veg for a while, and watch out!
On a serious note, what was the humidity for your drying? To much airflow?

Oh my, what happens when Latemiss stretches? That thing is a tank.
Wade is a champ. I even have my wife, who doesn't toke, asking "how big is Wade now". I want a clone. Flip it back to veg for a while, and watch out!
On a serious note, what was the humidity for your drying? To much airflow?

When LateMiss stretches the lights gonna be near the top should be ok with another 6” easy a foot if nessesary much more than that and ill be supercropping her some how.
:morenutes:
Wade has a fan base that’s awesome !! To all Wades Toking and NonToking follows we Thank you for your support in these trying times. Wade is an auto flower thats been growing in 18-6 light for 80 some days I just dont see a productive clone perhaps i can keep her growing bonsai style.
Had buds hung in a box with duct to tent on one end which has a light negative pressure from the exaust fan pulling air from the tent. The indoor air has very low humidity right now due to winter heating season. I should have had it hooked up for a few hrs a day not 24hrs a day. Live and learn!!
:meditate:

2 seeds in water yesterday sunk now placed in wet paper towel. Candy Cane Auto from CropKing. Im going to keep this journal going till the EarlyMiss are done. Then continue or start a new journal time will tell.
:yahoo:

Nice! Seems to be a popular strain lately.
I ordered them at the same time as the early miss along with 2 packs of regular fem seeds durban poison and green crack. They are all fairly high thc and popular strains I don’t think i can go to wrong. Playing with the autos for now planning to put a couple regular plants outside in summer. Probably shut tent down for a bit in summer while i ramp up a rdwc system to start a scrog in the tent in the fall getting away from the autos tho I’ll always throw them in now and then I really like a variety in my stash.

Day 82
Wade is rockin!! Couple red hairs. I have no idea what the length of flowering period actually is for early miss.

Droopy and LateMiss (aka NeverMiss) are growing well. I did a big flush on them last weekend 3gal of water each over a couple hours they are both thirsty plants but Droopy still uses more water than LateMiss takes her half a day longer to dry out. Im going to let Droopy go longer than the 2 ive already harvested. Not sure they were all the way ready to my liking the buzz is good but id like some more couch lock and better flush and better cure and I just need to finish her better lol.

2 CandyCane seeds are just breaking surface growth is good compared to how the Earlys started out. Ive learned alot in the last few months many thnx to many of you here on 420Mag!!

Thnx for the shout out Growingasmile Wade loves the attention lol.
The 2 new additions to the tent are standing tall.
CandyCane Autos

Maybe, just maybe, Wade is root bound, and you need to up-pot to a 20 gallon.
The others are looking good!
:morenutes:
RootBound... Wade... ummmm yeah thats a distinct possibility ive probed the soil lightly with a moisture meter and met intense root resistance. Thats what the issues been... what a little beast. :rofl:
:yummy:Wades a little huge today!

Droopys 6-8 weeks in flower im thinkin 4 more weeks give or take. A couple weeks will tell better if flushing time is coming soon. Some red hairs here and there im hoping she ripens tight and doesn’t foxtail.

Day 89
Wade is beyond huge maybe time to start watching her trichs soon. Flushing will be a one time deal shes not a thirsty plant.

Droppy is bulking up nicely shes gonna be my best yield to date.

Im not sure wtf this latemiss/nevermiss/totalmisstake is going to become. If i dont start seeing flowers by the time i chop droopy this mess is going in the composter. On the plus side shes got stalks and a trunk that will make a great pipe! Not a total fail yet just not right either. Im writing cropking to complain maybe they care maybe they dont. Time will tell.

Highlight of my day to see a Wade report. Slight mag deficiency? Poor little bugger is trying, puffing up like a big girl. The masses want to know: will Wade be a one hit wonder? Two puffs?
Droopy is a tank still, nice work . Maybe you could just chop up Latemiss and make a tea for droopy! Lol

Highlight of my day to see a Wade report. Slight mag deficiency? Poor little bugger is trying, puffing up like a big girl. The masses want to know: will Wade be a one hit wonder? Two puffs?
Droopy is a tank still, nice work . Maybe you could just chop up Latemiss and make a tea for droopy! Lol
Latemiss tea... good idea or latemiss mulch maybe! Wade is all business but shes gonna give me one night (couple hours) of pleasure I’ll probably forget when i crash with a bag of chips. But i will always cherish the 1/3 of a year we’ve been together growing very very very slowly.....
:popcorn:

100 Days From Seed
RIP Wade
Shes been an inspiration to us all and testament to never giving up. With her shallow almost nonexistent roots or stem I believe based on my olfaction observations the Bud formerly known as Wade will taste simply divine.

Droopy has 2 more weeks still lots of white pistols trichs nice and cloudy tho. And i dont know wtf is going on with latemiss but shes huge and not committed to flower yet no budlets however shes stackin nodes on branches there will be insane buds on this plant in another 100 days. Im worried... I dont wanna give up on her.

Back
Top Bottom