420's Acapulco Gold & 3-00 Kush NextLight Mega Hydro Grow

happy friday :yummy:
@West Hippie have you ever grow any tahoe or cali connection og kush strains?
Morning @Mustang92 , No not yet hope to one day . I was looking for high THC indica dominant strains . I was amazed at the Acapulco Gold after doing an OG stavia dominant they were both 80% stavia but the Acapulco Gold has a high the OG gave a body tingle but both were uplifting.

you say aphids , i hate them. i've had them so bad once i had to soap and water daily and use wash cloth with soap to wipe off stem(like an aphid highway). think i sprayed dirt too. like 2-3 weeks straight before they gone. then after grow i bug bomb room and basement. had to wash my bud to make sure i smoke no dead aphids shells.
when i'm outside i like to mix weak amount of neem's oil or doktor doom in my mister sprays once a week and that seems to work. inside that stuff scares me, i've had plant not care and had plants react badly. after every grow now i bug bomb room and residue spray my basement and run ozanator 2 days straight ( ozone kills pollen).

you say aphids , i hate them. i've had them so bad once i had to soap and water daily and use wash cloth with soap to wipe off stem(like an aphid highway). think i sprayed dirt too. like 2-3 weeks straight before they gone. then after grow i bug bomb room and basement. had to wash my bud to make sure i smoke no dead aphids shells.
when i'm outside i like to mix weak amount of neem's oil or doktor doom in my mister sprays once a week and that seems to work. inside that stuff scares me, i've had plant not care and had plants react badly. after every grow now i bug bomb room and residue spray my basement and run ozanator 2 days straight ( ozone kills pollen).
This gal was brought back to me with thought they had a problem! I think they brought the aphids to me .
I use h2o2 and a shot of 91% alcohol and wipe every thing down from top to bottom . Bug bomb never thought of that but don’t know if that’s a good idea.
Don’t have a ozanator .
Always bud wash InTheShed style .
I bought some castle soap and hadn’t used it yet . I think this gal is getting close for harvest !

when room is empty i clean and bug bomb it and residue spray outside of grow room, wait about a week then start up again, sorry if i mislead you. i like that the gases can leak into fan casing , heaters (turn everything off first), or other places bugs can find but i can't. i can't afford spider mites or any bugs, i like to trade clones and spider mites are a kiss of death for trading, even once.
your grows are amazing so i'm sure you got it figured out. i just really really dislike bugs they creep me out. i'd rather be in a pit of snakes that bugs :eek:

when room is empty i clean and bug bomb it and residue spray outside of grow room, wait about a week then start up again, sorry if i mislead you. i like that the gases can leak into fan casing , heaters (turn everything off first), or other places bugs can find but i can't. i can't afford spider mites or any bugs, i like to trade clones and spider mites are a kiss of death for trading, even once.
your grows are amazing so i'm sure you got it figured out. i just really really dislike bugs they creep me out. i'd rather be in a pit of snakes that bugs :eek:
I know now , that makes since . What type bomb do you use , I have never used one before. I always called the bug doctor but never let him near the building 12x16 . He supposed to bomb the attic at the house spider problem and never saw them again .
None of us need bugs the last grow I used PC from SNS sprayed the walls then flood & drain trays and then on the day I flipped to 12/12 , sprayed again didn’t see a bug in there.
No to the snake , here’s one 50 snakes in the sleeping bag.

Trichomes look terrific no matter what you name them :). And I've been using Safer's insect soap spray rather than castille or neem in flower these days. Spray the plant, wait for it to dry, and then wash it off with plain water.
This iPhone thinkswhen I turned trichs is a name just following suit. I hadn’t seen them since I started the dunks . Wasn’t any on the normal side I had facing . I had plucked all the leaves they had been on . Did the same on this side . Gonna try and ride it out just need some amber . I’ve seen safersinsect soap at AtWoods. I’ll run up there tomorrow I need to get out stir crazy .

If it’ll start! The battery might have went kapoot! Especially going through the cold you guys went through... just had to buy a new battery for my wife’s car when it was -40C here. Changed it got it going, just to go to my truck after and find out that battery froze and expanded. now I gotta buy another one (rolls eyes). My saving grace is, I don’t need to drive the truck any time soon. Sucks because I just bought a new battery for the truck last winter.

I’m gunna start pulling battery’s out and put them inside when it gets cold.

If it’ll start! The battery might have went kapoot! Especially going through the cold you guys went through... just had to buy a new battery for my wife’s car when it was -40C here. Changed it got it going, just to go to my truck after and find out that battery froze and expanded. now I gotta buy another one (rolls eyes). My saving grace is, I don’t need to drive the truck any time soon. Sucks because I just bought a new battery for the truck last winter.

I’m gunna start pulling battery’s out and put them inside when it gets cold.
I hope that -40 degrees never makes it here the -25 c was bad enough especially when they turn the power off every two hours and you don’t know when it’s coming back on 1/2 hour to a hour . My daughter’s power was turned off Sunday night and didn’t come back on till Thursday night. Her heat was natural gas so she got my generator, I’m going to harbor freight and buy the smaller one the 3500 for extra back up .
I’d pull them batteries too .

Damn! That’s a long time without heat! I’m glad dad came to the rescue! That really could have been catastrophic!!
Ph no I took it that Sunday night around 10 roads were half ass drivable. Didn’t want them to freeze . I mean they just turned here lights off on her when I got there they had two cars going heater wide open. Just used the generator for her blower in the gas central heat.

- sorry mate my clones are done so been running around like crazy last week
-i use doktor doom bug bomb in grow area and doktor doom residue spray for crackes outside of grow area(outside of grow room).
-i bomb and let sit 24 hours then turn on fans to suck out, usually a week before room starts back up with plants, never had problem with plants.
- i have place in Fla and when no pandemic i get my bug bombs from US because some sprays are banned in canada and US has some crazy ones(research first).
-sorry about my point form but trying not to get side tracked this month, to many friendly pm's from adim last month.

-online weed store in canada advertising water soluble THC powder??? have you heard of this ? anyone know how to make? i'll googlator it see what i find.

Back
Top Bottom