420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

Hey guys the ph rose to 6.2 in 48 hours. No need to ph anymore , gave them all away . Real family has informed me I need to stop ! I’ll still be doing the likes and join in till this passes but no grow .

Hiya West!
You get the bw done? Everything good to go for Monday?

EDIT: Just seen the update at roamers thread. Not sure what they seen but being at home right now would have been my option too.
Got a text from the hospital at 8:12 this morning they took in 138 cases forthe corona since I left yesterday saying it may not happen . Going crazy I should have kept my plants and kept growing

Ya from the news it sounds bad down there.
Too bad we don’t have a president that would have shut the country down in January. Now these idiots are having corona virus party . It sure would have saved some ozone with every aircraft grounded it would have been two for one stop the virus and help the ozone

Terrible situation all the way around. My wife's company Head office is in Texas. When it started here branch was being made fun of for not going to the office. Now there all staying home after a coworker was infected.
That’s sad but makes me mad , bullying has to go this can be a law suite. I would get all the other employees together and make them give a giant raise for everyone to come back when this is over .

Back
Top Bottom