420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

I've started adding silica to my buckets for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I find the ph jumps up the most after a fresh bucket then after adding water for a day or 2 it stabilizes for the rest of the week.
That’s what I like to hear ! Are you using it at 100 % ? I did one bucket 25% and 50% of Farside’s schedule!

That’s what I like to hear ! Are you using it at 100 % ? I did one bucket 25% and 50% of Farside’s schedule!
I got silica concentrate from my local grow shop and have been using it at their recommend feeding of 1ml per gallon and it seems to be working out well.

They recommend the concentrate because it was more cost effective. It was quite a bit cheaper then the pre mixed stuff. It's quite thick but I dissolve it in a bit of warm water then dump it in my buckets.

They recommend the concentrate because it was more cost effective. It was quite a bit cheaper then the pre mixed stuff. It's quite thick but I dissolve it in a bit of warm water then dump it in my buckets.
Mine looks like water ,but I can tell it’s not water it made my tds meter hum and then flat lined the numbers. I put it in the buckets for an hour before I added the calimagic then waited another hour before I added the Mc .
If I see an improvement with it I’ll check into the concentrated formula . Definitely appreciate the info !

#1 Dosidos has the most silicon 10 mL, ph 6.1
#3 Dosidos 5 mL , ph 6.0
That’s not a bad rise , it will make till morning. I’ll take it down to 5.6-5.8
#2&#4 are at 5.7-5.8

I find silica really messes with my nute numbers unless I add it first , to a fresh bucket , while stirring .. Before the rest

Namaste !

Aww! Look at the cute doggie!! :battingeyelashes:
He’s giving me the stink eye cause mama butchered his butt .
Jumping in !
You haven’t missed anything yet , no deficiency’s or my screw ups yet . Great to have you !
I find silica really messes with my nute numbers unless I add it first , to a fresh bucket , while stirring .. Before the rest

Namaste !
Those 7 gallon buckets are a pain to work with . The five gallon buckets are easier to maneuver .
I did mix it first then added the calimagic. I’m fixing to head out and get a report, first night using the silicon.

Day 53/ Day 21 of 12/12 DWC
Outside temp 57 humidity 89% NNE 10 mph
Building temp 74.8 humidity 55% moved a/c up 2 degrees
Tent temp 76.1 humidity 53%
Canopy temp 75.6

#1 Dosidos
Water temp 68.0
Water level down 1/4 gallon Falling
TDS 1082 ppm was 1124 ppm Falling
PH 6.1 was 5.8 Rising added 1 mL acid ph now 5.8
#2 Dosidos
Water temp 68.7
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
TDS 953 ppm was 1098 ppm Falling
PH 5.7 Static
Just Mc and calimagic makes for a static ph
#3 Dosidos
Water temp 67.6
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
TDS 1017 ppm was 1087 ppm Falling
PH 6.0 was 5.6 3/4 mL acid ph now 5.8
#4 Dosidos
Water temp 68.0
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
TDS 990 ppm was 1100 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static

Great looking plants! And It sounds like things are starting to stabilizing now that you've had the silica in the buckets for bit.
Thanks N420 , it wasn’t that bad but I didn’t use 100% of the dose next bucket all 4 get it . I think putting the ro water on air 48 hours before the change helped . The silica was in for 24 hours ahead of time.

I had something to say, and then I smoked another joint .
Great read Hippy ! ❤️
Notifications are hit and miss ya know . Can’t wait to see how this ends :)
:popcorn:

I got . Nuthing . :( Cept .. I did this today? Took 6- 26oz of everclear ..waiting for the right weather conditions to reclaim ;)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've got a little bottle of Everclear in my freezer that someone sent me (can't get it in CA), but I haven't figured out what to make with it yet!

I use exclusively for caps .. Aka bio bombs ..strictly medicinal.. honestly, no joke ..not for recreation .

Namaste ! ❤️

I planned on doing an extraction like Grandpa taught me but I haven't figured out whether I want to make sleepy or happy caps. I don't know anyone into edibles or capsules so I'm waiting for inspiration!

Best to have all of the above on hand ... Y.o.l.o. , xo

Back
Top Bottom