420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

Kinda makes me long for the village back in Alaska!
This corona crap goes away. We had two couples go on the Alaskan cruise and loved the weed shop , so we’ve been wanting to go. Just was no place to smoke it , they told them to just watch for the law . They stumbled back to the ship wasted .

This corona crap goes away. We had two couples go on the Alaskan cruise and loved the weed shop , so we’ve been wanting to go. Just was no place to smoke it , they told them to just watch for the law . They stumbled back to the ship wasted .
The wife snuck me in gummies in my clothes( no visitors in the hospitals any more). Yay!

I’m with u love me some armor si but there can b some tics to it I ran it with gh stuff man stuff worked good from day one to like two weeks from chop massive plants
Been using it(2.25 ml per gal) will taper soon, flipped the girl Friday at 6 wks veg. Thanks for the PH info! :yummy:

Day 63/ Day 31 of 12/12 DWC
Gonna get the buckets changed out today before the lights go out. I can see the leaves trying to point at the light but the tips are curved down kind of like the ph falling down! You can see it in the pics .
#1 Dosidos
Water temp 68.5
Water level down 1/4 gallon Falling
TDS 920 ppm was 1003 ppm Falling
PH 5.4 was 5.8 Falling

#2 Dosidos
Water temp 68.7
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
TDS 876 ppm was 964 ppm Falling
PH 5.6 was 5.8 Falling

#3 Dosidos
Water temp 69.4
TDS 1039 ppm was 1100 ppm Falling
PH 5.3 was 5.7 Falling

#4 Dosidos
Water temp 69.3
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
TDS 958 ppm was 1096 ppm Falling
PH 5.3 was 5.7 Falling

Everyone took a dive !

The wife snuck me in gummies in my clothes( no visitors in the hospitals any more). Yay!
My wife did the same bought my capsules for daytime and sleep capsules. They wondered why I was so happy . You take care in there .

Day 64 /Day 32 of 12/12 DWC
Outside temp 64 humidity 62 N 13 mph
Building temp 74.3 humidity 50%
Tent temp 76.5 humidity 40%
Canopy temp 76.7 back to normal
Water and nutrients change old bucket first!
#1 Dosidos
Old bucket
Water temp 69.0
TDS 880 ppm was 920 ppm Falling
PH 5.5 was 5.4 Rising
Fresh bucket 24 grams of Mc 5 mL silicon 5 mL calimagic
Water temp 68.0
Water level 4 gallons of ro
TDS 1030 ppm
Ph 5.6 3 mL acid ph was 6.6
#2 Dosidos
Old bucket
Water temp 69.0
TDS 845 ppm was 876 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 was 5.6 Rising
Fresh bucket 24 grams of Mc 5 mL silica 5 mL calimagic
Water temp 68.7
TDS 1030 ppm
PH 5.7 added 3 mL acid
#3 Dosidos
Old bucket
Water temp 70.1
Water level down 1/4 gallon Falling
TDS 915 ppm was 1039 ppm Falling
PH 5.2 was 5.3 Falling
Fresh bucket 24 grams of Mc 5 mL silicon 5 mL calimagic
Water temp 68.7
TDS 1032 ppm
PH 5.6 added 3 mL acid was 6.6
#4 Dosidos
Old bucket
Water temp 69.8
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
TDS 1059 ?
PH 5.6 was 6.6 3 mL acid

West hippie, I was rooting for you! I nominated someone into this months contest, and I have a rule, that if I nominate, they get my vote, no matter what. I broke that rule this past month. I hope he understands, and forgives me. But I gave you my vote because you are the most deserving member up there for the title!! To the hell with what I’ve done, you were more deserving then I, in my eyes!
It sucks to be the guy that takes it away from you. I’m forever grateful for everything you’ve done for me, and the hundreds of other members you help here! Your a legend in my eyes! And I know your month is right around the corner!!:circle-of-love::hug:

Something tells me this is going to be a great year . Done broke records twice . The 941 grams in the 5’x5’ tent and now the most ever votes in the contest I’ve gotten!
@Backlipslide see what happens when you don’t give up ! Oh when I mentioned you to the wife she was on face time with the oldest grandson and he said he could do it and I asked what he could do he said backlipslide when he explained it was with a skate board didn’t know ! So when do we get a video of the backlipslide? Enjoy that win you have a ton of 420 growers waiting on your replies. That looks great next to that avatar !:high-five::thumb:

Day 65/ Day 33 of 12/12 DWC
Hate to see the leaves twist but we fixed it . Shows this morning the leaves got there shine back on ! The down curve looks to be correcting on the fan leaves , 3&4 appear to nearly blowing the tips . Five weeks approach time to up the Mc 1/2 gram with just calimagic the one with the WW loved it but the WW couldn’t handle 6-1/2 grams with calimagic tips exploded badly .
Outside temp 61 humidity 72% EES 14 mph
Building temp 75.4 humidity 54%
Tent temp 76.6 humidity 46%
Canopy temp 77.5
I think I explained this before the dehumidifier blows directly into the tent intake so maybe why so much lower !
#1 Dosidos
Water temp 69.4
TDS 945 ppm was 1030 ppm Falling
PH 5.7 Static

#2 Dosidos
Water temp 69.0
TDS 933 ppm was 1030 ppm Falling
PH 5.7 Static

#3 Dosidos
Water temp 69.4
TDS 944 ppm was 1032 ppm Falling
PH 5.6 Static

#4 Dosidos
Water temp 69.4
Water level down 5/8 gallon Falling
TDS 935 ppm was 1059 ppm Falling
PH 5.7 Rising was 5.6

Looks amazing. Sorry to see that one that was damaged. I'm actually doing my first attempt at a d.w.c. with clay pellets and mega crop. Looks like I'll be needing more stuff like the silica, calmag, ppm Ec pen, ph pen and a water thermometer. I have the dropper kit but i see everyone using a pen to get a more accurate reading. I'm using R.O. water. And it feels like 70 degrees and I cant seem to get the humidity in the tent over %47 . In veg stage 18 hours light. What should I ph the water to before I add the MC and how many teaspoons is aprox the correct ppm? Is there anything else I should be doing besides writing everything down?

Looks amazing. Sorry to see that one that was damaged. I'm actually doing my first attempt at a d.w.c. with clay pellets and mega crop. Looks like I'll be needing more stuff like the silica, calmag, ppm Ec pen, ph pen and a water thermometer. I have the dropper kit but i see everyone using a pen to get a more accurate reading. I'm using R.O. water. And it feels like 70 degrees and I cant seem to get the humidity in the tent over %47 . In veg stage 18 hours light. What should I ph the water to before I add the MC and how many teaspoons is aprox the correct ppm? Is there anything else I should be doing besides writing everything down?
Oh no not damaged super cropped . Make sure you get the calmag with 1-0-0 . I do the MC by grams , I tried the scoop and couldn’t get a consistent ppm ! Silica don’t think I really need it but trying it in hydro! The calimagic I use with the ro water at only 1-1/4 mL a gallon . Will only add more if I see a deficiency !
The 47% humidity will be fine especially when you get to those fat colas .
I don’t see a grow in your signature do you have one, sorry a journal . This is my third grow with MC in dwc and from what I see all you need is calimagic 1-0-0 . Everything on your list of wants and needs is a good one , you’ve been doing your homework!

Something tells me this is going to be a great year . Done broke records twice . The 941 grams in the 5’x5’ tent and now the most ever votes in the contest I’ve gotten!
@Backlipslide see what happens when you don’t give up ! Oh when I mentioned you to the wife she was on face time with the oldest grandson and he said he could do it and I asked what he could do he said backlipslide when he explained it was with a skate board didn’t know ! So when do we get a video of the backlipslide? Enjoy that win you have a ton of 420 growers waiting on your replies. That looks great next to that avatar !:high-five::thumb:
You deserved every one of those votes and more!! I swear if we had one more day, it was yours!! Would have been a Landslide for west hippie!:yahoo:

Haha yep, a Back Side Lip Slide is a skateboard trick (slide).

one of my favourite tricks to do, and when landed, and your riding away, everything feels so fluent! I love it!

the picture in my DP is an example of said trick. I haven’t done anything like that on something as technical as in the photo (it’s clearly not me) but they are one of the funnest slides out there. It can also be done on a snowboard!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom