420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

Perfect Sun Led provided the Goliath V2 680 watts , you’d never know you took the hps out.
4 stage RO system,my water comes out 4 ppm .
14 gallon tote with 6 usable gallons 1” from the basket .
Alaskan Purple •Kush•Brazilian Stavia hybrid
Mostly Indica, THC 15-20% , High Yields 1700 grams outside. All we want is 908 grams any more is a bonus ! 63 days (9weeks) flower .
Berry , flowery, fruity sweet flavors.
Cloned 12/29/2021in my cloner takes about 4-5 days before I see roots .
6’x8’ grow ARea
2 -6”fans caddy corner of each other and 12” fan oscillating on the canopy.
Controlled climate 12’x16’ , 12 ton ac , electric heat and dehumidifier.
Cheap fertilizer, MSA, Calmag & Terpinator .
On each post report the TDS (ppm), water temp & levels (top off amounts), PH, Canopy temp’s, room temp & RH , and outside temps & RH .
More pics coming

Hey West :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill
Hi West!

Looks like your already off to a great start!
Looking forward to this, Hippie! :Rasta:
Sorry I didn’t have pics from the start of this clone . I do have the feeding schedule which I will put on here .
Thanks you guys , I have to make this gal get that 908 grams but I’ll take a 1k grams . Need to break the record of 942 grams that would be awesome. @Perfect Sun LED

Sorry I didn’t have pics from the start of this clone . I do have the feeding schedule which I will put on here .
Thanks you guys , I have to make this gal get that 908 grams but I’ll take a 1k grams . Need to break the record of 942 grams that would be awesome. @Perfect Sun LED
Hey @West Hippie, all caught up. So all you're asking for is two pounds from your one plant? Gee, that's not a lot to ask. Anyone can do that. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thing is, it takes me several plants to get there. Lmao.

She looks awesome already. Do you ever name the individual plants?

:adore: Goliath V2.

I'm so in.

Hey @West Hippie, all caught up. So all you're asking for is two pounds from your one plant? Gee, that's not a lot to ask. Anyone can do that. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thing is, it takes me several plants to get there. Lmao.

She looks awesome already. Do you ever name the individual plants?

:adore: Goliath V2.

I'm so in.
I bet you caught up :rofl: just two pounds would make my next 11 weeks. Two more weeks in veg ought to help out . Her name how about the greatest Amazon Queen PENTHSILEA .
Thanks @Jon
Hey Buddy, hope you don't mind if I tag along?
Anytime @gr865 always welcome.
Great to see you and welcome.

PENTHSILEA with the help of @Jon is the new name of our Amazon Queen.
A little start of the nutrients and what’s going into this girl’s mix .
02/20/2022
Tds 417 ppm was 567 ppm Falling
Water temp 72.5f
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 6.05 was 5.81 Rising
02/21/2022 *nutrients change*
6 gallons of ro water 4 ppm 6.9 ph
Cheap nutrients @5 grams a gallon 30 grams
MSA 30 mL , calmag 30mL and terpinator 60 mL .
Tds 1327 ppm either it took the terpinator right up ? MSA only showed 6 ppm movement.
Water temp 75.0f
Water level 6 gallons
Ph 5.46 new meter moved up to the Apera ph60 it’s like the blue lab digits and all .
02/22/2022
Tds 1207 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Ph 6.07 Rising was 5.46 1.25 mL acid 5.83
02/23/2022
Tds 1052 ppm was 1207 ppm Falling
Water temp 67.1
Ph 5.85 rising
02/24/2022
Tds 896 ppm was 1052 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.6f forgot to turn the heater on hit 61f in the grow room . Hot water bottles fixed her up .
Water level down 1/2+ a gallon Falling
Ph 6.09 was 5.85 Rising 1.0 mL acid now 5.36
Going to stay with this ph still a fresh bucket or a fresh tote .
Pic of her today , light is 32” away the leaves were pointing to the light .

Already missed spelled , iPhone was right this gal’s name is missing a letter . PENTHESILEA any other time it would change a turd to ice cream . Had to go back to the book and look sure enough.

Very nice start @West Hippie I'll be following along on this one.

Happy Growing.

PENTHSILEA with the help of @Jon is the new name of our Amazon Queen.
A little start of the nutrients and what’s going into this girl’s mix .
02/20/2022
Tds 417 ppm was 567 ppm Falling
Water temp 72.5f
Ph 6.05 was 5.81 Rising
02/21/2022 *nutrients change*
6 gallons of ro water 4 ppm 6.9 ph
Cheap nutrients @5 grams a gallon 30 grams
MSA 30 mL , calmag 30mL and terpinator 60 mL .
Tds 1327 ppm either it took the terpinator right up ? MSA only showed 6 ppm movement.
Water temp 75.0f
Water level 6 gallons
Ph 5.46 new meter moved up to the Apera ph60 it’s like the blue lab digits and all .
02/22/2022
Tds 1207 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Ph 6.07 Rising was 5.46 1.25 mL acid 5.83
02/23/2022
Tds 1052 ppm was 1207 ppm Falling
Water temp 67.1
Ph 5.85 rising
02/24/2022
Tds 896 ppm was 1052 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.6f forgot to turn the heater on hit 61f in the grow room . Hot water bottles fixed her up .
Water level down 1/2+ a gallon Falling
Ph 6.09 was 5.85 Rising 1.0 mL acid now 5.36
Going to stay with this ph still a fresh bucket or a fresh tote .
Pic of her today , light is 32” away the leaves were pointing to the light .

Wow, I get some credit just for asking you if you ever named single plants?? Cool! I'll take it! Thanks! :laugh: Love the name, gotta admit that's a new one to me.

West, this girl ALREADY is looking like she's going to be an absolute beast of a plant. Do you feel it's different when you attend to a single plant? I do. If nothing else, it feels different. Maybe I am a bit more attentive. Anyway, wow, can't wait to see this girl go nuts. She looks like she's packing energy and wants to explode to me.

EDIT: God I just looked again at the pics, and that stem...my god....it's a firewood log!!!

Wow, I get some credit just for asking you if you ever named single plants?? Cool! I'll take it! Thanks! :laugh: Love the name, gotta admit that's a new one to me.

West, this girl ALREADY is looking like she's going to be an absolute beast of a plant. Do you feel it's different when you attend to a single plant? I do. If nothing else, it feels different. Maybe I am a bit more attentive. Anyway, wow, can't wait to see this girl go nuts. She looks like she's packing energy and wants to explode to me.
I’ve done three grows with one plant , this will be number 4 . The least was 13 ounces OG kush and the biggest was 19 ounces both with the Kind led K5 750 . The other was with the Nextlight mega a few grams shy of a pound . Both are sponsors. So here we are going after two pounds with one light and one plant .

I’ve done three grows with one plant , this will be number 4 . The least was 13 ounces OG kush and the biggest was 19 ounces both with the Kind led K5 750 . The other was with the Nextlight mega a few grams shy of a pound . Both are sponsors. So here we are going after two pounds with one light and one plant .
You got 13 and 19 from the K5 750? That's amazing. I hope you get the two pounds!! Lofty goal, but I know it can be done. Hell I'm still working on a one pound plant. Betcha I get closer on this upcoming coco/tent grow. Well go for it man, you have the light to get it done!

Back
Top Bottom