420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

Plant looks amazing but poor Bo. :( I bet he's glad to be back home and learning how not to bump into shit!
:circle-of-love:
So far he’s been pretty tough , unbelievable how he’s taking it . I looked up this mama just in time he had Piper by the bottom lip hanging off it like a pit bull on a rope . Going to have to watch more of the dog whisper shows .

So far he’s been pretty tough , unbelievable how he’s taking it . I looked up this mama just in time he had Piper by the bottom lip hanging off it like a pit bull on a rope . Going to have to watch more of the dog whisper shows .
I laughed at dog whisperer shows

Today’s Penthesilea update, had moved the light and this gal was doing some heavy praying . Thought of flipping but I say let it adjust to the light before I flip . I need a pic with the big light off to see her true color . Before we flip .

TDS 804 ppm was 927 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3 f
Water level down 3/4 of a gallon Falling
Ph 6.24 was 5.66 Rising drastically 2 days in a row .
Canopy temp 74.3f
Building temp 74.8
Building RH 53.4%
Outside temp 41f @ 9:38am
Outside RH 38%

The Goliath V2 measurements are 40”x40” , I see the gal is trying to stretch to the outside with her jewelry on . Measures 36”x37” and the stump is the width of the 420 lighter. Pic of the bun and canopy.

Great start West! Big fan of the creator of this light and you of course! Best grow ever to ya! Bring on the weight!
Wished I had all the veg pics , but the trans action of going to the Goliath V2 exploded the growth . Hoping I give this light the best as possible. Still after the two pounds .
Thanks for stopping by always super nice to have the first person that started a thread with us . Out of the 163,000 plus members you probably greeted 40,000 of them and we thank you for that !

Penthesilea (Penny)
Did it flipped whole building gone on a 12 hour nap , don’t remember when I got 8 hours myself. Going to have to figure out how not to fry the leaves when I do a tote change ! Dry as a powder house outside. Hydro’s natural humidifier at work here 9 bubbling buckets and a tote .

TDS 569 ppm was 804 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.5
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 6.45 was 5.81 Rising adjusted to 5.58
Just changed the tote 4 days ago 1327 ppm but she shows she’s growing I just move her jewelry out farther spreading her super self .
Pics

Actually turned the lights out because it’s basically a hps in an led disguise .
B monster zkittles are yours !

Perfect foliage brother. She's looking healthy and as happy as can be!
I figured I’d take a pic before adjusting her jewelry . She had headed for the light because as quick as it dropped. Lux 68k hopefully no curling edges.

Those earrings are doing a great job spreading her out. Beautiful.

Penthesilea (Penny)
Did it flipped whole building gone on a 12 hour nap , don’t remember when I got 8 hours myself. Going to have to figure out how not to fry the leaves when I do a tote change ! Dry as a powder house outside. Hydro’s natural humidifier at work here 9 bubbling buckets and a tote .

TDS 569 ppm was 804 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.5
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 6.45 was 5.81 Rising adjusted to 5.58
Just changed the tote 4 days ago 1327 ppm but she shows she’s growing I just move her jewelry out farther spreading her super self .
Pics

Actually turned the lights out because it’s basically a hps in an led disguise .
B monster zkittles are yours !
Oh good lord......where's the monster emoji? Jeesh.

Love the pre-flip thinning you did! ;)
Last Thursday I pulled 23 clones off her bottom and that’s when the top took off big time towards the light plus it hasn’t stopped. Next defol in 21 days !

Back
Top Bottom