420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

Where the hell could we go to see if others have tried it? I honestly don't know if anyone has ever done a Gelato x Diesel cross. That sounds like a fun mix.

GELATO 33 X HEADBANGER​

Growth rate, bud structure, aroma, and effects, Gelato 33 X Headbanger checks all the right boxes. Bred by the Boston Roots Seed Co. it combines the “Larry Bird” cut of Gelato (Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint GSC) with a Headbanger OG (Sour Diesel x Biker Kush) male, the results create a top shelf cannabis variety

I was going to look into growing mushroom logs/buckets - Been watching a YouTube soil channel about it. May be a good DIY alternative if I am understanding its purpose correctly.
Yeah I've seen those too. You need to hang them above the plant though which isn't ideal. I've also seen people use yeast fermenting but you need to make sure it's in a opaque container with the air holes level or above the lights as yeast needs darkness to work. Either could work but I dunno. I may invest in a co2 bottle from my local hydro. I'd have to buy some sort of regulator nosel and then do a few blasts in each tent a couple of times while light is on.

Yeah I've seen those too. You need to hang them above the plant though which isn't ideal. I've also seen people use yeast fermenting but you need to make sure it's in a opaque container with the air holes level or above the lights as yeast needs darkness to work. Either could work but I dunno. I may invest in a co2 bottle from my local hydro. I'd have to buy some sort of regulator nosel and then do a few blasts in each tent a couple of times while light is on.
Yeah...a canister would be sooooo much easier. LOL

Some of those high CO2 scenarios scare me. I like what you mean about just doing a few blasts of it. I'm not well verses on this enough but are the regulated systems better because the plants have a higher ppm more consistently?

Yeah...a canister would be sooooo much easier. LOL

Some of those high CO2 scenarios scare me. I like what you mean about just doing a few blasts of it. I'm not well verses on this enough but are the regulated systems better because the plants have a higher ppm more consistently?
No idea lol it can't hurt though and no chance of doing too much. Maybe some trial and error but less error lol

10/12/21 Day 47/16
TDS 855 ppm was 994 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.2
Water level down 2+ gallons
Ph 6.2 was 5.8 Rising adjusted to 5.6 no rest for the hippie.
Canopy temp 76.0
Room temp 77.1
Room Rh 56.9
Outside temp 72 at 10:00 am
Outside Rh 91% and it’s pouring down , we got 3/4” last night with a hurricane cutting across Mexico headed with more rain .
Added 7-1/2 mL of Z7 ,hydroguard only gets added at the water and nutrients change.

Still have my oldest great grand baby we went for our daily COVID test and we are all still clean . Her sister and two brothers are bouncing off the walls so I feel good along with them .

Hi Hippie :) good to see you keeping busy buddy. Does the tds going down mean the plants are feeding? I'm trying to learn :)
Yes it shows she’s feeding, but a balance of what . I just enjoy getting to see my girls at work .

You're going to regret being so good at hydro one day, when you're having to spend hours helping me optimise my hydro run haha.
Yup! What Moony said! Haaa haaa.

Also, looking at the canopy it looks dense. You're not concerned about defoliating? Also, I know Shed mentions NOT defoliating upper canopy stuff I believe. Your under skirt shot shows a lot of what would typically be pruned out right? Is there a reason you don't do it? Thanks

And here I was gonna say how much better the undercarriage is looking! I'm sure WH is still working on it as long as his back cooperates. :)

Added 7-1/2 mL of Z7 ,hydroguard only gets added
If we could seed the hurricane clouds with that mix do you think we can stop all the outside bud rot we've been seeing lately? :hmmmm:
daily COVID test
Daily? Wow! Glad to hear the negativity continues. :thumb:
Her sister and two brothers are bouncing off the walls so I feel good along with them .
:cheer:

And here I was gonna say how much better the undercarriage is looking! I'm sure WH is still working on it as long as his back cooperates. :)
Ooof...I didn't mean to say it looked bad. I hope it did not come off that way. Not my intent. With my paranoid tendency outside with airflow, that's what I was referring too. Seems dense but with so many different growth tendencies, I figured I would ask about his pruning plan for these.

Also...WH, I can unfortunately relate to back issues. I hope you are well.

Yup! What Moony said! Haaa haaa.

Also, looking at the canopy it looks dense. You're not concerned about defoliating? Also, I know Shed mentions NOT defoliating upper canopy stuff I believe. Your under skirt shot shows a lot of what would typically be pruned out right? Is there a reason you don't do it? Thanks
Normally I have the lollipop done . A lot has happened lately to slow my progress. I’ll get the girls legs before the day 21 of flower for the top leaves are removed blocking bud sites . I removed quite a few on top from the co2 rain storm . The bottom is actually tuff to trim with the nodes so close to each other. This light works exactly like an 1000 watt hps . I’ll catch up this baby is keeping me busy

Nice trim job brother, Theyz a Growin!

PS: humm, man, not getting notifications from you for some reason, good thing i dip in, lol..
:blunt:

10/13/21 Day 48/17
Do I want more stretch and raise the light , it’s 8”-13” ? The 8” I can tie down to the net and leave it there ? Or super crop ?
TDS 785 ppm was 855 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.8 was adjusted to 5.6 Rising

10/13/21 Day 48/17
Do I want more stretch and raise the light , it’s 8”-13” ? The 8” I can tie down to the net and leave it there ? Or super crop ?
TDS 785 ppm was 855 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.8 was adjusted to 5.6 Rising

Depends really. If your going to stretch them I'd start twisting and snapping. But your SOG so I dunno what it needs haha. They look very healthy at the least :)

I would stretch them a titch. But that would be me and I have never done SOG....by looking at them in the last couple pics I just feel like they want to go up a little more....but your light FAR outmatches anything I have ever worked with so maybe I am plainly underestimating the trajectory of that spectrum to the middle and bottom half of the grow

Back
Top Bottom