420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

I would stretch them a titch. But that would be me and I have never done SOG....by looking at them in the last couple pics I just feel like they want to go up a little more....but your light FAR outmatches anything I have ever worked with so maybe I am plainly underestimating the trajectory of that spectrum to the middle and bottom half of the grow
I measured the light to the ceiling I have 5’4”s to go . I’m thinking the same shoulder to finger tip buds would explode what brain I got left . 8” is 73k lux and 13” is 61k lux but this is what the lux was on my hps at 10”s .

I measured the light to the ceiling I have 5’4”s to go . I’m thinking the same shoulder to finger tip buds would explode what brain I got left . 8” is 73k lux and 13” is 61k lux but this is what the lux was on my hps at 10”s .
You had the 61k lux on your hps at 10"?

You had the 61k lux on your hps at 10"?
If lux are the same as lumens HPS start at 92k can increase by 10% with digital ballasts but burn your bulbs out quicker. This drops quickly though so 23 cm away may lose what Hippie said :)

Edit. Just checked they are the same numbers but slightly different measurements. Lux is the equivalent of lumen per square metre. So yeah I was kinda right for once! Hehe

If lux are the same as lumens HPS start at 92k can increase by 10% with digital ballasts but burn your bulbs out quicker. This drops quickly though so 23 cm away may lose what Hippie said :)

Edit. Just checked they are the same numbers but slightly different measurements. Lux is the equivalent of lumen per square metre. So yeah I was kinda right for once! Hehe
Thanks Moon!!

Your girls look so healthy! The canopy does look very dense - a bit of a stretch might help with some additional penetration.
Agreed!!

Is it worth it, drawing that much more life out of the bulbs?
Love what the hps does but you have to run a cooling fan . I bought a new bulb that blackened in two weeks and had lux way low over here and high lux over there , just mixed lux . An hps is good for two perfect grows then bust it and get the feather sharpener out of the bulb for my knives.

Love what the hps does but you have to run a cooling fan . I bought a new bulb that blackened in two weeks and had lux way low over here and high lux over there , just mixed lux . An hps is good for two perfect grows then bust it and get the feather sharpener out of the bulb for my knives.
Sounds like you're six a one and a half a dozen of the other however it goes then

I get the standard price bulbs I run 400 early then 600 for most of veg and then go +10% from week 1 of flower until end. I get rid of the bulb after the run which is probably wasteful but I want to be sure I'm getting max light available. I did go for one of the higher priced Philips ones which will last 2 runs and handle the 10% without any issue. I clean my bulbs with a TV cleaning cloth once a week too just to make sure.

Do I want more stretch and raise the light , it’s 8”-13” ? The 8” I can tie down to the net and leave it there ? Or super crop ?
I don't think you will increase stretch at this point by raising the light. They're stretching because they're 17 days into flower and that's what the hormones are telling them to do! Probably not many days left to go so I would leave it there and supercrop the leaders.

Of course you'll probably end up raising the light away because the flowers are going to end up within an inch of those LEDs!

I don't think you will increase stretch at this point by raising the light. They're stretching because they're 17 days into flower and that's what the hormones are telling them to do! Probably not many days left to go so I would leave it there and supercrop the leaders.

Of course you'll probably end up raising the light away because the flowers are going to end up within an inch of those LEDs!
Yeah I did I went six inches then I supercropped all the tallest to the to the outside . We know how that’s going to go I’ll do it again tomorrow. But raising the light has the lux at 57k-61k across the canopy. We get past the stretch those girls are girls to kiss that light .

10/14/21 Day 49/18
Poor girls came right back this morning from the supercrop yesterday. She got more punishment today . I took a pic of the dirty deed , nothing like having a net to lay them on as I bend with a little twist .
TDS 673 ppm was 785 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.1
Water level down 2+ gallons Falling
Ph 6.0 was 5.8 Rising hands off day !
If she’s on 6.2 tomorrow I’ll change the water and nutrients out . Why does it wait till the last 2-3 days to rise slowly? Still looking for just phosphorus for the top off water. I can only find time release granules ! But there’s one but has 4 on the nitrogen so no .
Canopy temp 76.2
Room temp 77.2
Room Rh 54.1%
Outside temp 77@12:15 pm
Outside Rh 81%

Stop being a pansy and punish them girls! They love it I promise hahaha. Mine look like a victim of some horrific crime when I'm done but they soon bounce back hehe
Not the first bend and twist , but these stalks are the size of my thumb . I did it the night before but didn’t take a pic and yes they all stood right back up this morning.
Neil clearly picked a rock star to demonstrate the power of his light!
:theband:
Thanks Felipe, this light has amazed me as soon as I turned it on . Definitely thankful I was picked to show this light off .
Plus I’m 6 pages behind on my alerts at this time got some catching up to do.

Back
Top Bottom