420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

10/19/21 Day 54/23
TDS 804 ppm was 873 ppm Falling
Water temp 72.1
Water level down 2+ gallons Falling
Ph 6.2 was 6.1 Rising adjusted to 5.6
Another 3 days before a change added 10 mL of Z7 turned the a/c up now I’m turning it back down.
Canopy temp 77.6
Room temp 78.7
Room Rh 55.1
Outside temp 67@10:00 am
Outside Rh 71% dehumidifier has shut off since I got here .
The stretch has not stopped, all of those that I supercropped to the out have stood up and added four inches in two days .

Holy crap those plants look terrific!
all of those that I supercropped to the out have stood up
Binder clips hanging from a paper clip or piece of pipe cleaner will keep them down. Thicker the branch the bigger the clip!
full

Now - that’s just a weird comment - I think you meant it as a joke - as mine was most certainly.
I knew yours was, but if mine wasn't funny does it qualify as a joke? You're in Portugal, "new math" was what they called the big change in the way it was taught in the 60s. Put them together and you get a weird comment!

10/21/21 Day 56/25
Still more stretch 2” more from yesterday . Reservoir change tomorrow bubbling the buckets for 24 hours.
TDS 655 ppm was 711 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.2
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.9 was 5.9 Static
Canopy temp 73.7 moved the canopy fan up to the canopy, helped
Room temp 76.0 dropped the a/c temp 2 more details
Room Rh 54.6
Outside temp 69@ 9:00 am
Outside Rh 88%

10/21/21 Day 56/25
Still more stretch 2” more from yesterday . Reservoir change tomorrow bubbling the buckets for 24 hours.
TDS 655 ppm was 711 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.2
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.9 was 5.9 Static
Canopy temp 73.7 moved the canopy fan up to the canopy, helped
Room temp 76.0 dropped the a/c temp 2 more details
Room Rh 54.6
Outside temp 69@ 9:00 am
Outside Rh 88%

Looks sooooo beautiful West!!!! Man they love that light!! Well, and their caretaker of course!

Looks sooooo beautiful West!!!! Man they love that light!! Well, and their caretaker of course!
You came at a great time , I’ve never had a grow from the start that’s never saw rust from a deficiency and still none today . Only difference was adding calmag manufactures suggested dosing . Plus @Perfect Sun LED asked for more calmag and I listened or it would have been 2 mL a gallon.

You came at a great time , I’ve never had a grow from the start that’s never saw rust from a deficiency and still none today . Only difference was adding calmag manufactures suggested dosing . Plus @Perfect Sun LED asked for more calmag and I listened or it would have been 2 mL a gallon.
I really should be playing the lotto then....I never used cal mag until now, too! Only for Bubs but then I started w the other girls and they seem to like it, too. Your grow just looks absolutely fantastic

Up here on copperhead road I saw two this morning and mama almost just got bit . Little bastards aren’t like our rattle snakes they let me know there in my path . So on to the hunt .

Nice looking plants West. These are right up there with some of your best runs. Great job.
Hey you’ve been on most all my grows , this one has been awesome with this light . I’ve never had a grow without deficiency’s this far in .

Hey you’ve been on most all my grows , this one has been awesome with this light . I’ve never had a grow without deficiency’s this far in .
Don't underestimate what you have learned. You have gained a wealth of knowledge, and the results are starting to show now. The light I'm sure has helped, but the grower still has to know when to change the timer.

10/20/21 Day 55/24
TDS 711 ppm was 804 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.6
Water level down 2-1/2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.9 was 5.6 Rising adjusted no
Canopy temp 75.4
Adjusted the a/c down 2 degrees room temp much better
Room temp 76.3
Outside temp 71@ 10:00 am
Outside Rh 87%

Love the angle of these pics gives that light a monster sized look about it

Love the angle of these pics gives that light a monster sized look about it
The light is 40”x40” and has amazed me since I turned it on . Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2. Wished I could stand back farther and take a pic .

O’hoi! Didn’t realize until now u had a sweet sweet journal on progress :cool:
Legit grab’d a set, this is the content
Thanks loving this light . It has matched my hps so far 120% . @Mayne & @Camaro1691 have the other two Perfect Sun Led dwarf star and max yield.

Back
Top Bottom