420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

Thanks loving this light . It has matched my hps so far 120% . @Mayne & @Camaro1691 have the other two Perfect Sun Led dwarf star and max yield.

Thanks for the shout out Brother!
Looking awesome, cruising!
Both of your grows are looking awesome soo far, I’m excited to see what the max yield is going to do when flowering hydro plants. I’ve had quite a few extremely long weeks at work trying to do my part on keeping supply chains rolling, working 60-70+ hour weeks ontop of managing home life has left limited time in the grow life, however last night (from about 1am until 3am) I started chopping the plants that were halfway thru flower when the max yield was introduced to the room, soo not a fair judge on how the light produces, but after this batch of plants is chopped (have about 10-12 left) I can move the hydro gals in and setup the net and flip them to flower.

10/22/21 Day 57/26
Old reservoir
TDS 560 ppm was 655 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.1
Water level down 2+ gallons Falling
Ph 6.1 was 5.9 Rising

Fresh reservoir
TDS 1207 ppm 130 grams ,50 mL MSA ,80 mL calmag ,and 40 mL big bud
Water temp 72.3
Water level 20 gallons of ro 6 ppm 6.3 ph
Ph 5.2 we know where this is going .
Canopy temp 73.7
Room temp 76.2
Room Rh 53.6 %
Outside temp 81
Outside Rh 47 %

10/22/21 Day 57/26
Old reservoir
TDS 560 ppm was 655 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.1
Water level down 2+ gallons Falling
Ph 6.1 was 5.9 Rising

Fresh reservoir
TDS 1207 ppm 130 grams ,50 mL MSA ,80 mL calmag ,and 40 mL big bud
Water temp 72.3
Water level 20 gallons of ro 6 ppm 6.3 ph
Ph 5.2 we know where this is going .
Canopy temp 73.7
Room temp 76.2
Room Rh 53.6 %
Outside temp 81
Outside Rh 47 %

How long will you be trimming for when both of these grows are over? :rofl: I'd come help I need a vacation, but no one can watch after my plants and my son would miss me

How long will you be trimming for when both of these grows are over? :rofl: I'd come help I need a vacation, but no one can watch after my plants and my son would miss me
you’ve know trimm jail right?
West gets Trim Marooned

West gets Trim Marooned
Like damnnn I'm over here complaining to Gabby about all I have to trim soon and then I think of West :oops:

West gets Trim Marooned
Everyone calls it trim jail or trim hell for some reason I’ve enjoyed the trim . I think it’s adrenaline just looking for the best nug or that forearm length top . Plus half of each grow goes to the home owners and the women are already stoked to get started trimming . Everyone is burnt out with the last two grows and me too I won’t even smoke it anymore . I’d put on here what smoke I do have but I’d have a house full 15 minutes after posting.

Everyone calls it trim jail or trim hell for some reason I’ve enjoyed the trim . I think it’s adrenaline just looking for the best nug or that forearm length top . Plus half of each grow goes to the home owners and the women are already stoked to get started trimming . Everyone is burnt out with the last two grows and me too I won’t even smoke it anymore . I’d put on here what smoke I do have but I’d have a house full 15 minutes after posting.
Hell I don't blame you!! It just stinks for me because I can only trim at night after the baby goes to sleep which isn't until 9 and usually we don't eat dinner until 10 and then I start....I always have fun when I trim, it's relaxing just a long process-especially with my OCD. I finally let Tomato King help last weekend....that's a first..desperate times...

I finally let Tomato King help last weekend
I rope my entire family in for trimming. I've even got four scissors (like someone else I know...). My son is finally on campus for college so he can't help, but he's so frickin' meticulous that he barely speeds up the process! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Could you imagine working at a mega commercial grow .
@newty has been working in commercial for a while now and posts all about her life there on another platform. She is loving that life!

Hell I don't blame you!! It just stinks for me because I can only trim at night after the baby goes to sleep which isn't until 9 and usually we don't eat dinner until 10 and then I start....I always have fun when I trim, it's relaxing just a long process-especially with my OCD. I finally let Tomato King help last weekend....that's a first..desperate times...
Did you tell Santa Claus (Tomato King) about the present . Here’s the one I’m going to build cost less than my desktop press .https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/dabpress-dprp-35-3-x-5-inch-caged-plate-review-by-grandpa-tokin.468438/post-4529363

I rope my entire family in for trimming. I've even got four scissors (like someone else I know...). My son is finally on campus for college so he can't help, but he's so frickin' meticulous that he barely speeds up the process! :cheesygrinsmiley:

@newty has been working in commercial for a while now and posts all about her life there on another platform. She is loving that life!
Well his family doesn't know I grow, my family does but they are unfortunately negative energies and I have been on and off speaking to them for years. This last go round was for my son, I decided that they were not in my family's best interests and had to walk away again.

Sooo it's me and my bestie and now TK. It may not be a lot of help but it's a lot of love and love goes a long way.

Did you tell Santa Claus (Tomato King) about the present . Here’s the one I’m going to build cost less than my desktop press .https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/dabpress-dprp-35-3-x-5-inch-caged-plate-review-by-grandpa-tokin.468438/post-4529363
If you can build that, they will come. And I mean everybody will come!

I did ask. He is handy and asked if he could make me one I said I wouldn't know where to tell you to start, I'm just the gardener

If you can build that, they will come. And I mean everybody will come!
I did ask. He is handy and asked if he could make me one I said I wouldn't know where to tell you to start, I'm just the gardener
If you have a press (or build one) all you need is the caged plates from @DabPress. The plates have the heating elements and the controller attached. Building your own heated plates seems like more trouble than it's worth but I'm sure it's been done.

10/23/21 Day 58/27
Still had a stretch last night . Can’t hide a beer bottle yet but it’s coming . The closer they get the more they pray to the Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 !
TDS 1078 ppm was 1207 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.7
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 6.3 really Mosey on down to 5.8
If it happens tomorrow that high I’ll drop her to 5.5-5.6 ph .
Okay I tried something and no it didn’t work . I have three exaust fans , so I ran duct across the room (far corner) and blew the heat from there in front of the a/c . Was warm in here 79 degrees, shut it down. Canopy was 78.2 and coming down. Temp on canopy now and still coming down 76.2 .
Room temp was 79.0 now 77.1
Room Rh 55.7
Outside temp 75 at 10:15 am
Outside Rh 86%
Now pics of these awesome girls

There's an icon that has a picture of a chain...highlight the text you want to have the link, then click on the chain icon. It should give you a spot to paste the link into:)

Amazing what 27 days can do

Back
Top Bottom