420’s Perfect Sun LED Nutrients DWC Alcapoco Gold & White Widow 420’s West Hippie Grows

The Alcapoco Gold and the White Widow broke out of the rockwool on top the water heater 01/23/2022 . New nutrients from Perfect Sun Led need to get dialed in . A few hiccups on the way . They spent 15 days in the cloner with 5 bag seeds before heading to the DWC buckets no totes with these girls.
5 gallon buckets
Perfect Sun Led Nutrients
A&B Complete ,Colossal, and Fulvic Cal Mag then come the Flower Girl PK Booster . Bought the root growth platinum, just a once use !
Let’s see if I can dial these nutrients in .

A long the way pics

As I said the girls stayed in the cloner for two weeks, actually used an led instead of my T5 and I had roots in 4 days , by the time 15 days came the roots took over each other . Was a puzzle untangling, got it done and didn’t tear any of them . There was five bag seed with them . Added 12 grams of the cheap nutrients on day four when I saw the roots busting out . 6 gallon cloner . Alcapoco Gold looked bad this morning, when I pulled he from the bucket it made a cloud in the water and these were fresh nutrients, changed anyway . So here’s the start of this journal.
White Widow Dione (mother of Aphrodite)
Alcapoco Gold Mira (admirable,peace&Female ruler)

Mira AG fresh bucket
TDS 738 ppm
Water temp 67.5f
Water level 3 gallons
Ph 5.56 perfect start

Dione WW
TDS 816 ppm
Water temp 70.5f
Water level down 1/2 gallon
Ph 6.14 was 5.82 Rising adjusted to 5.75

Alcapoco Gold looks bad .

14DA038B-4FA9-4F5A-A02B-7683B0AAFC50.jpeg

A6783F79-34D4-4C54-9F9E-79A6DB9811C0.jpeg

White Widow is still getting the memo but Alcapoco still struggling. No cloud around the roots this morning. Actually it’s taking back off !
White Widow
TDS 667 ppm was 816 ? Falling
Water temp 70.5
Water level down 3/8 gallon Falling
Ph 6.0 ppm was 5.66 adjusted to 5.73 Rising

Alcapoco Gold
TDS 667 ppm was 738 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Water level down 1/4 gallon Falling
Ph 6.17 was 5.56 adjusted to 5.75 Rising

As I said the girls stayed in the cloner for two weeks, actually used an led instead of my T5 and I had roots in 4 days , by the time 15 days came the roots took over each other . Was a puzzle untangling, got it done and didn’t tear any of them . There was five bag seed with them . Added 12 grams of the cheap nutrients on day four when I saw the roots busting out . 6 gallon cloner . Alcapoco Gold looked bad this morning, when I pulled he from the bucket it made a cloud in the water and these were fresh nutrients, changed anyway . So here’s the start of this journal.
White Widow Dione (mother of Aphrodite)
Alcapoco Gold Mira (admirable,peace&Female ruler)

Mira AG fresh bucket
TDS 738 ppm
Water temp 67.5f
Water level 3 gallons
Ph 5.56 perfect start

Dione WW
TDS 816 ppm
Water temp 70.5f
Water level down 1/2 gallon
Ph 6.14 was 5.82 Rising adjusted to 5.75

Alcapoco Gold looks bad .

14DA038B-4FA9-4F5A-A02B-7683B0AAFC50.jpeg

A6783F79-34D4-4C54-9F9E-79A6DB9811C0.jpeg
4 days to get roots? That's awesome, were you just using clonex?

4 days to get roots? That's awesome, were you just using clonex?
These were seeds , they just like the water heater closet. Led bulb shines right down on them . I have clonex but I just razor the stem and drop in the phed rockwool . The biggest problem for me is the stalk shrinks randomly. This time it was all leds no T5’s , probably why the roots were busting out every direction.

The babies aren't babies anymore! I'm sure AG will get on track soon, that Skitlz looks great!!! Thank you for getting us all caught up!!!

Mira AG peaceful ruler
Dione WW mother of Aphrodite
Mira was standing at attention this morning
Dione is not taking this laying down busting out
We’ll let Mira go first

TDS 566 ppm was 635 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.4
Ph 5.87 was 5.56 Rising no adjustment

Dione
TDS 544 ppm was 667 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.4
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 6.19 was 5.73 Rising adjusted to 5.81

I am gonna say Dione is my girl this grow and not even because of sharing Aphrodite!
Wow West, they're all looking spectacular!
And that Dione, is just gorgeous, perfect specimen of health :love:
I’ve only met one person named Dione in my life and that was in Mississauga .
Back to the gal , I wished she was already as big as the Alaskan purple. Really it was White Widow and Dosidos that broke two pounds in a 5’x5’ with the 1k watt hps .

Hey guys B doesn’t want the monster zkittles, he wants to wait and see if any of these bag seeds are female . They are 10 weeks in veg , excellent smoke if dried right !

4AAD2EE3-5178-4D56-968F-BDF124174AA6.jpeg

Garden looks great West. What's wrong with Zkittles?

03/04/2022 day 2 of 12/12
Girls looked relieved I put them in 12/12

Mira
TDS 473 ppm was 566 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Ph 6.17 was 5.87 Rising adjusted to 5.64

Dione
TDS 407 ppm was 544 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 6.26 was 5.81 Rising adjusted to 5.62

Canopy temp 73.4
Building temp 74.1
Building RH 59.1
Outside temp 63 @ 9:45am
Outside RH 90%

Wow she is a beast. Really nice looking plants West.:bravo:

Wow she is a beast. Really nice looking plants West.:bravo:
Thanks LKA These guys want white widow &dosidos, B grew the zkittles last time but was bug infested. Looked just like that one but was a tiny plant .

Nothing I can’t move in here , it was supposed to be picked up by another grower
A victim of your own successful growing :cheesygrinsmiley:. Damn man, i wish I could take that problem off your hands. They all look like green beasts:adore:

A victim of your own successful growing :cheesygrinsmiley:. Damn man, i wish I could take that problem off your hands. They all look like green beasts:adore:
You have no idea how nice it would be if we all were neighbors. We have some new neighbors that smokes , from San Francisco. They bought the repo organic farm , they’ll need a gallon of sns 209 . I’ve just smoke with them twice and his wife mentioned they grew back home . Being gun shy afraid to ask ! If all the bag seed turn male I’ll have room plus I want to taste the monster zkittles is why I want it closer to home .
I have this pile of what I took off the bottom of the White Widow that I have to put in the cloner . Now they’ll fight over those !

E36A007C-D738-4614-98E0-9EA0BA00C631.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom