420’s Purple Punch S1 & Purple Crash All Organic Holiday Grow

SinSemillaWhisperer420

Purple Punch (S1): Purple Punch x Purple Punch (6 seeds)
Purple Crash: Purple Punch x Sundae Driver (6 seeds)
Germination Date:
11/19/21
Germination Method: Paper Towel (12 seeds total)
Destined for Fox Farms Happy Frog mixed with Fox Farms Ocean Forest with Nature’s Living Soil in the bottom 1/3 of the 5 gallon fabric pots.

image.jpg

Purple Punch (S1): Purple Punch x Purple Punch (6 seeds)
Purple Crash: Purple Punch x Sundae Driver (6 seeds)
Germination Date:
11/19/21
Germination Method: Paper Towel (12 seeds total)
Destined for Fox Farms Happy Frog mixed with Fox Farms Ocean Forest with Nature’s Living Soil in the bottom 1/3 of the 5 gallon fabric pots.

image.jpg
Hey @SinSemillaWhisperer420 hope you are well my friend.
Looks like I made page 1 woohoo.
:popcorn:
Good growing vibes sent.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey @SinSemillaWhisperer420 hope you are well my friend.
Looks like I made page 1 woohoo.
:popcorn:
Good growing vibes sent.
Stay safe.
Bill
Thanks Bill, I’m using all organic for this run. Was so happy when my seed order came yesterday. I’ve never had more real estate to grow so much but I was able to quadruple my grow space so I germinated all 12 (fem) seeds.

Thanks Bill, I’m using all organic for this run. Was so happy when my seed order came yesterday. I’ve never had more real estate to grow so much but I was able to quadruple my grow space so I germinated all 12 (fem) seeds.
Fantastic.
This should be a fun one. :thumb:
Can't wait to see those beans working their magic.
Stay safe.
Bill

12 girls is alot of plants. How much space do you have? Nice bean choices. :popcorn:

It should be plenty. What are you lighting the space with?
Currently, 1200 watts of leds. Viparspectra P4000 x 2, a phlizon pl 2000 x1, and 2 Phlizon 1000 linear series. Also California Lightworks UVB supplemental finishing light. 4 red 32 watt 660 nm supplemental flowering lights.

Currently, 1200 watts of leds. Viparspectra P4000 x 2, a phlizon pl 2000 x1, and 2 Phlizon 1000 linear series. Also California Lightworks UVB supplemental finishing light. 4 red 32 watt 660 nm supplemental flowering lights.
Big smile.
Stay safe.
Bill

Purple Punch S1 going strong for Day 14 since beginning germination. Transplanting tomorrow into 5 gallon fabric pots.

image.jpg

Purple Crash cruising at Day 14 since germination began. I will also be transplanting these tomorrow as well.
image.jpg

Soil better arrive on time tomorrow to finish filling out my final 5 gallon homes.
I use Fox Farm’s Strawberry Fields mixed with Natures Living Soil in the bottom 1/3 of my pots to give more potassium and phosphorus when the roots reach the bottom. Then, I top it off with Ocean Forest mixed with Happy Frog.

image.jpg

Purple Punch S1 going strong for Day 14 since beginning germination. Transplanting tomorrow into 5 gallon fabric pots.

image.jpg

Purple Crash cruising at Day 14 since germination began. I will also be transplanting these tomorrow as well.
image.jpg

Soil better arrive on time tomorrow to finish filling out my final 5 gallon homes.
I use Fox Farm’s Strawberry Fields mixed with Natures Living Soil in the bottom 1/3 of my pots to give more potassium and phosphorus when the roots reach the bottom. Then, I top it off with Ocean Forest mixed with Happy Frog.

image.jpg
Hope your soil comes. :p
Sounds good.

Stay safe
Bill

Purple Crash (6) and Purple Punch (5) have bees successfully transplanted into 5 gallon fabric pots at 16 since germination began.

37616CDF-F5C8-434E-B677-71EC6F710FE8.jpeg

B1488B73-0823-46AA-B170-63FFA0945F59.jpeg
Hey brother didn't your soil arrive.
Looks like you ran short filling the bags. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey brother didn't your soil arrive.
Looks like you ran short filling the bags. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill
Not yet, but they were out growing the small cups (roots bursting through the bottoms of some) so I worked with what I have until I can fix em wit the soil I’m waiting on. Also waiting on more leds for when I need to spread em out as they grow bigger. It’s all work in progress until everything arrives.

Back
Top Bottom