Purple Punch DWC

10/26/21 day 61/30
I see three tops on Myrina I’d like to supercrop and the same on Thalestris but it’s six of them on her . Went over and tried, if I can’t do it with my fingers it’s not going to happen. Like trying to pinch a piece of rebar. Otrera’s I was able to pinch , I’ll stop there and leave it like @Rexer does just a squeeze. Time to get numbers. Be back shortly!
Went also and read the vpn with these temps in the blue .99 the higher the humidity outside the worst the temp inside this grow room.
Myrina
TDS 1080 ppm was 1333 ppm Falling
Water temp 76.3 sucks
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
Ph 5.9 was 5.3 Rising no adjustment

Thalestris
TDS 1002 ppm was 1327 ppm Falling
Water temp 76.3 forgot Z7 yesterday
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 5.9 was 5.3 Rising
I didn’t give this girl legs like Myrina and has a lot of leaves yet . If everyone remembers Myrina was ahead of her on nutrient uptake?

Otrera
TDS 572 ppm was 664 ppm Falling
Water temp 76.5
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 5.8 was 5.8 Static
Brian I have your nutrients mixed ready to go . I know your watching this one ! This is the only social media that I’m on , message sent .

10/26/21 day 61/30
I see three tops on Myrina I’d like to supercrop and the same on Thalestris but it’s six of them on her . Went over and tried, if I can’t do it with my fingers it’s not going to happen. Like trying to pinch a piece of rebar. Otrera’s I was able to pinch , I’ll stop there and leave it like @Rexer does just a squeeze. Time to get numbers. Be back shortly!
Went also and read the vpn with these temps in the blue .99 the higher the humidity outside the worst the temp inside this grow room.
Myrina
TDS 1080 ppm was 1333 ppm Falling
Water temp 76.3 sucks
Ph 5.9 was 5.3 Rising no adjustment

Thalestris
TDS 1002 ppm was 1327 ppm Falling
Water temp 76.3 forgot Z7 yesterday
Ph 5.9 was 5.3 Rising
I didn’t give this girl legs like Myrina and has a lot of leaves yet . If everyone remembers Myrina was ahead of her on nutrient uptake?

Otrera
TDS 572 ppm was 664 ppm Falling
Water temp 76.5
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 5.8 was 5.8 Static
Brian I have your nutrients mixed ready to go . I know your watching this one ! This is the only social media that I’m on , message sent .

Beautiful. Hey I had that same issue, for the first time, with pinching mine. Good issue to have! Mine I attribute to the fact that I used 40% MSA for all of veg as directed. Are yours always hard to pinch like that? Is it these specific genetics? Or perhaps something you use?

Beautiful. Hey I had that same issue, for the first time, with pinching mine. Good issue to have! Mine I attribute to the fact that I used 40% MSA for all of veg as directed. Are yours always hard to pinch like that? Is it these specific genetics? Or perhaps something you use?

I’d gave these girls away at first then went begged for them back . They missed two weeks of MSA , I run 100% of the manufactures dosing through the whole grow . Otrera got down graded with the V 600 light and that maybe why she gave a little . This is my first time growing purple punch, was recommended by another that I need to try . He was pressing it as it was another reason I grew it . The other two wouldn’t give at all , afraid of supercropping it with the bend and a little twist .

10/27/21 day 62/31
Going to have to take this ph pen and check calibration . The girls dropped a point in the ph , can’t tell exactly where it is with the drop test but looked good.

Myrina
TDS 858 ppm was 1080 ppm Falling
Water temp 75.6 bs
Ph 5.8 was 5.9 ? Wrong way

Thalestris
TDS 873 ppm was 1002 ppm Falling
Water temp 76.1 bs
Ph 5.8 was 5.9 ? Wrong Way

Otrera now she’s behaving
TDS 493 ppm was 572 ppm Falling
Water temp 75.9 bs
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling 1st time using that much .
Ph 6.0 was 5.8 Rising

Going to be busier than I want between now and 6:00 am Sunday. Otrera is getting her own thread for a 5 day week in 7 days . So you’ll know what I mean the hours are 21 hours and 36 minutes on and 12 hours off. I couldn’t figure out how to drought the girl in DWC . I always like to try things I see on here . I’ll start the thread Saturday night , everyone have a great night.

Going to be busier than I want between now and 6:00 am Sunday. Otrera is getting her own thread for a 5 day week in 7 days . So you’ll know what I mean the hours are 21 hours and 36 minutes on and 12 hours off. I couldn’t figure out how to drought the girl in DWC . I always like to try things I see on here . I’ll start the thread Saturday night , everyone have a great night.
That Maritimer and Shed and their drought ideas. I'm up for it this time, too! 11 days, right for soil?

That Maritimer and Shed and their drought ideas. I'm up for it this time, too! 11 days, right for soil?
The one I’m doing is for 40% increase in yield ! I believe I bookmarked the drought instructions.

I'll be watching closely- I'm very very tempted to do a drought on one of mine. It'd be as easy as turning the feed valve off in one bucket for me. If I knew there was no chance of loss of yield...

I'll be watching closely- I'm very very tempted to do a drought on one of mine. It'd be as easy as turning the feed valve off in one bucket for me. If I knew there was no chance of loss of yield...
I’m doing a different approach for yield since I couldn’t figure out the drought thing in hydro.

I’m doing a different approach for yield since I couldn’t figure out the drought thing in hydro.
And that's where my system might be perfect for it. 100% hydroton, no issues to let it dry out. I've put serious thoughts on it- still on the fence...I may turn one off for a day to see how it responds

And that's where my system might be perfect for it. 100% hydroton, no issues to let it dry out. I've put serious thoughts on it- still on the fence...I may turn one off for a day to see how it responds
Wow your definitely right , I hit the link I gave krissi and back a little more for the info .

Wow your definitely right , I hit the link I gave krissi and back a little more for the info .

Just be careful. I’m an advocate of the drought stress. 50 degrees of leaf wilt is measurable and repeatable. So far so good.
:thumb:
As far as I’m aware (and there was a professorial commercial agriculture boffin on a recent podcast - I’ll try and find it and edit a link here) there is no current research suggesting that methyl jasmonate is safe to use in this way. Combusting chemical residues is something you will do experimentally at your own risk.
:circle-of-love:

Just be careful. I’m an advocate of the drought stress. 50 degrees of leaf wilt is measurable and repeatable. So far so good.
:thumb:
As far as I’m aware (and there was a professorial commercial agriculture boffin on a recent podcast - I’ll try and find it and edit a link here) there is no current research suggesting that methyl jasmonate is safe to use in this way. Combusting chemical residues is something you will do experimentally at your own risk.
:circle-of-love:
Oh no I’m going with the 21 hours and 36 minutes light on then 12 hours off for seven days . Going to make 5 days out of seven days . I’m still reading the threads that did this to see what they accomplished.

Sounds fun.
:popcorn:
I’m going with the purple one Otrera. I like to try a little experiment when the opportunity shows up . The one with the drought I couldn’t figure out how to drought her without putting her down . Rex has a good point of his working in all the media in his buckets. Thanks for checking the girls out .

Back
Top Bottom