420’s White Widow Clones x4

SinSemillaWhisperer420

White Widow Cut from a White Widow that was flipped into flower about a week ago. 10/9/21
Clone Ex Rooting gel, rock wool, and water
Used a scraping technique at end of the stem where 45 degree cut was made prior to dipping in my rooting gel. Temp./RH 80F/57%

958E5E30-195A-4A6B-B1F6-40CAFD2E4D7D.jpeg

White Widow Cut from a White Widow that was flipped into flower about a week ago. 10/9/21
Clone Ex Rooting gel, rock wool, and water
Used a scraping technique at end of the stem where 45 degree cut was made prior to dipping in my rooting gel. Temp./RH 80F/57%

958E5E30-195A-4A6B-B1F6-40CAFD2E4D7D.jpeg
Week old and standing up straight, I think you have something going there.

2 days old only lol I use a scraping technique when I cut with rooting gel in rockwool with a touch of clean kelp in the water
Sounds like an ole pro talking, I bet you have more of that savvy to spread around. lol
Thanks for sharing your project. Perhaps in a few weeks there will be a follow up.

Day 3 since clone transplant into Recycled Organic Living Soil (ROLS) (clones approx. 20 days old since cut)

image.jpg

Transplanting Successful, thus far .. as this is my first time cloning on this scale. 5 White Widow, 1 Holy Smoke, and 1 Cookies Gelato. I know RQS is a runt clone, but I love a challenge. Now to really try and grow out these roots.
I have back ups in the DWC of Holy Smoke and Cookies Gelato just in case.
I’m hoping to turn this into a successful SOG

image.jpg

image.jpg

24 hr. Light cycle currently… soon to be 18/6 once I get more wattage in room or following phase 2 transplanting into 5 gal. airpots (whatever comes sooner), granted root/plant growth goes well from this initial transplant. Clones lack a tap root compared to seedlings making things a little more difficult at this stage for me at least.

Beginning of Week 4

Total of 6 clones (5x White Widow and 1 Holy Smoke)
Light Cycle: 18/6
Day Temp./RH: 78F/60% (thermostat in the pic was before refilling the humidifier hence it was reading down low)

image.jpg

They’re beginning to grow more aggressively. I topped each clone as I felt they were definitely ready for their first top.
image.jpg

Thanks. I would love to have you tag along. Gonna let these babies get nice and big before flipping. Mind if I pick your brain from time to time? I am still sort of new, but always constantly thinking of things like limiting factors, nutrient management, vpd etc ..roll through my head too much sometimes and I need another voice to tell me not to over analyze/ over complicate things because sometimes that extra voice makes all the difference.

Thanks. I would love to have you tag along. Gonna let these babies get nice and big before flipping. Mind if I pick your brain from time to time? I am still sort of new, but always constantly thinking of things like limiting factors, nutrient management, vpd etc ..roll through my head too much sometimes and I need another voice to tell me not to over analyze/ over complicate things because sometimes that extra voice makes all the difference.
Absolutely Amigo.
I'm always available any time you need anything.
And I know a few smart folks here that love be of assistance.
Keep up the good work.
Stay safe.
Bill

image.jpg
White Widow Clones x5 & Holy Smoke x 3
Approx. Day 30 since rooting them out

3 days ago The rest of these clones were transplanted into all 5 gallon pots using Fox Farm Happy Frog, Ocean Forest mixed up with Nature’s Living Soil in the bottom 1/3 of each 5 gallon pot. When transplanting I like to sprinkle a little bit of Great White Mycorrhizae and a little bit of Recharge onto the outer root system of the transplanting rhizospheres.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lmao my plants are on the old kitchen table... Have to use something to get the girls off the ground, and what more festive than a table for Thanksgiving? From my table to yours Happy Thanksgiving Everyone at 420 Mag.! Sending out only positive vibes today.

Back
Top Bottom