420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

re: 420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

Your plants are looking lovely Pinky my friend. Congratulations on the Hospitality Team. You are a very sweet lady and an asset to our community. Love from Mrs. CK and myself. :circle-of-love:

Thank you so much Mr. & Mrs. CK! That means an awful lot coming from the two of you! :Namaste::circle-of-love:

To all of my 420 friends that live in Washington State, or know someone who does: PLEASE help support- NO to I-502. This will effect all of us in the end as many states will follow, and soon the government will be controlling all Marijuana.

This article is from the General:
Rally To Save Medical Cannabis In Washington State

When: June 19, 2013, 12 noon

Where: The State Capitol campus, Olympia

Why: The Washington State House and Senate have both added budget amendments that, if passed, will turn control of medical cannabis over to the control of the same Liquor Control board that has publicly stated that medical cannabis is the biggest external threat to the success of their recreational pot stores. The goal of the legislation is to “bring medical cannabis laws into compliance with I-502”. That’s a solution that just won’t work for patients.

What will bringing medical cannabis into compliance with I-502 likely mean to patients?

-If patients must “conform” to I-502, they will be limited to one ounce, just like recreational users.

-They will pay the same 25%+25%+25%+10%+ tax rate as recreational users.

-They will lose their right to personal grows.

-They will lose their right to collective growing, which will also eliminate all the current access points for those that don’t grow, leaving them without medication.

That’s not all!............... follow this link to find out what you can do!

Hey Pinky, I have web feet. lol. Is the date correct 6/19/13???? Last year????
If it is next week I'll be there, I live within 10 minutes of the Capitol. Please post more info for others to see and understand. Being legal is a good thing but losing our medical rights will shut a lot of good people down just for the sake of the almighty dollar. I'm ready to start my grow within a couple of months but, I will be keeping it small just in case they change the rules.

Congrats on joining the hospitality team.And you are doing a fantastic job on helping to educate people on what that new law would mean.I'd hate to see that you guys can't grow a couple of plants for personal use.I wish there were more people like you over here in the UK.love what your doing.keep the good work up pinkygreen.:bravo:

Good afternoon weed Pinky. Congrats on becoming one of the team. Your girls are looking really nice and healthy. :goodjob: Thanks for the heads up on our dam politicians. I will be calling.

Happy Thursday to Everyone!

You are right, I was lost in my jungle for a couple of weeks. I am finally back! I will get an update up later today. I am excited to see how all of you are doing on your grows. :high-five:

I've missed you all so much!
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom