420 App on my Android phone and tablet

Lady Dory

Application on my Android phone and tablet is requesting a valid license. It's not currently available and to contact the forum administrator. Please provide a current license. I cannot carry my desktop PC while traveling to read posts, etc.

Please advise when the app will again be valid. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't get in on their mobile devices.
Thank you,
Lady Dory

Thanks Advocate420!

That's nice to update GUI, but my desktop PC is a bitch to carry in my suitcase or purse. This problem should be pushed to the near top. Some folks I know don't use desktop/laptops, and only use mobile devices. Seems a bit awkward not to have a functioning app for mobile, and leaves out alot of users.

Just use your phone browser. The mobile site is actually pretty easy to use, however, keep in mind that it was redesigned about two months ago and so the terminology is somewhat different. Subscribed threads is now called watched threads. Photos are uploaded through the forums instead of directly to a post.

Honestly, I use the site much more since the redesign, so I’m a fan.

Just use your phone browser. The mobile site is actually pretty easy to use, however, keep in mind that it was redesigned about two months ago and so the terminology is somewhat different. Subscribed threads is now called watched threads. Photos are uploaded through the forums instead of directly to a post.

Honestly, I use the site much more since the redesign, so I’m a fan.

Thank you BigBear! I'm really a noob when it comes to my phone and tablet, if it isn't an app that I can download like the former 420 app, I'm lost without explicit directions. I have both phone and tablet (Samsung) on Firefox as is my PC. So how do I use Firefox to get a mobile connection to here? Thanks in advance!

Dory

Thank you BigBear! I'm really a noob when it comes to my phone and tablet, if it isn't an app that I can download like the former 420 app, I'm lost without explicit directions. I have both phone and tablet (Samsung) on Firefox as is my PC. So how do I use Firefox to get a mobile connection to here? Thanks in advance!

Dory
In firefox on your mobile device just search for 420 magazine...and log in just like you do on your laptop.

Thank You! Bonsaiweed! It worked! Yay!
Dory

If on a phone, you can turn the phone sideways (wide/landscape) and it can give more options based on screen size.

I only know this from reading here. I have no first-hand knowledge of it.

Glad it worked for you. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom