420 Cheese Pleezzz! Little Wine, Little Cheese, Waz That Cheesie? Afghani & Shiva Skunk, 2!

Okay so I have been slowly picking through sexing the plants. This what I have left :nervous-guy:
Cheese 9
Shiva Skunk 9
Afghani 9

I put 4 males in the boys room. 2 Shiva 2 Afghani.
There were those 2 Afghani males that are much further along and flowering. I’m know there are twin strains in there. I don’t have a fan on because the pollen will blow everywhere soo... now I wonder is pollen stronger at certain time in the plants cycle?

I cleaned up the under carriage on all the plants so no excess growth or leaves. I cut off all new looking shoots to leave more energy to go to my buds.

Shiva Skunk is looking great. All of the are letting an aroma when you brush up on them, or cut them. Short and stocky.

Afghani is good. They need food. Looking good so far. Lighter color is in the center of the new growth.

The plants that have the mosaic virus are thriving. A few of the leave where the white and green leaves are (not all leaves all leaves show the striping/variegated look) have leaves the look deformed. I will post a close up when I am there again. Just to give ya a peek of what I see.

I also still have those fu king winged gnats. Not sure what else to do. They seem to be only where the Cheese strain is. I have fly tape, spread that stuff on top of the soil...

Clones
The clones I cut from this round are thriving. I have them in the veg room in 1 gallons. I pulled the boys because I think I will have enough pollen for a bit so I let them go... :ciao:

Not sure if I mention I also kept one of each strain for mother. Cheese, Shiva Skunk and Afghani.

I plan on breeding my next round (I started a new journal) Gorilla Glue, Gelato, & Super Lemon. They are only seedlings right now and doing great 100% germinated, even the jumper that germinated in the Perlite. Made me happy.

I also want to self one just for the fun of it. learn from it. Why not... I got time!

So if you see anything, let me know. Next pics I’ll filtered the lights

I also I have to stake them tomorrow because some are over the edge of the pots and are to heavy.

I haven’t got the CO2 up yet. Been so busy. Also trying to make a homemade Xmas quilt when I have never sown anything before of a bunch of biker rally patch’s collected over the years. Great ideas right? Well here’s hoping :nervous-guy:
So look at me this month taking on all these crazy new things, and all hoping for the best. If noting I learn right?

Sorry, sidebar....
Off to my other journal

Yawl have a great night! :love::kiss:

Fed today: Week 3 bloom

Buds are forming. No signs of any boys. One plant isn't sexing however it's thriving. So not sure what's up with that.

Fed Clones & Mother's:
week 3 veg

Seedling got a very weak feed

Here are the boys. I am sure there is a better way to do it. I can't find one though.
Sooo I have no fan in the room obviously, I have been collecting the pollen outside of their room. I lay it to dry, and lightly mix a little flower in with it. Just to dry out any moisture that may still be present.

Well I placed 1 cheese clone, 1 shiva Skunk and lastly 1 Afghani females in with the males.

I placed them under the plant that I want pollinated. I realize they won't be 100% of one strain but I'm having fun with it learning. I have already collected the pollen and stored it previously this is just for fun.
See what happens.

I have shredded my Mothers, and got about 40 clones. This is the third round with these strains/generation.

They are all looking great. This is the time where I start getting ugh... bored waiting and waiting....
The plants are very fragrant.
I have been adding, "Dense", " Flora Nectar" to the feeding recipe. On water days I add Molasses. I do this till I flush. This recipe seems to really get the plants thriving. I do not do strong PPMs. I am always resting a little lighter than what most would. I mix everything by hand in a 5 gallon bucket and go from there. So I never have problems with Nuits. Slow and steady wins the race :ganjamon:

I did go to a Cannabis Trade show yesterday. Lift & Co
I got some great free stuff, like "Optic Foliar" foliar spray. I have never used this but have done some reading one it. I am going to try to use on my clones and seedlings, see how it works outs. Ill keep you posted.

I saw the Green House's booth. They were showcasing their powdered nuits. I want to try this product on my outside grow. I think it would be interesting to experiment with, and also alot easier for me to feed. I would't have to try to carry big buckets around. They get so heavy.

I am going to pick my seeds from winning 420 Mag Photo of the month, Thank you to everyone that voted for my picture. I was so surprised and very grateful. I hope to find some strains that would work for my climate.

Here is a quick glance in the room. I fed today. I added nectar flora, dance to the regular cycle of notes for week five. My room is extremely dry so I had to add a bucket of water to rest in the room to try to bring up some humidity. The plants we’re just ready for lights out plus they were hungry so tomorrow They should look great.
The plants that had the mosaic virus grew the same height and width as all the other not affected plants the leaves just look really ratty.
To the buds themselves are equal to the plants that do not have the virus. So literally as far as I can tell when dealing with the mosaic virus I would say it seems to only affect the plants. I will let you know about the smoke when it’s time.
The Afghani and Shiva Skunk, I will finish before the Cheese.
What strains would you do next out of these? Hawaiian lights, Sensi star, black dreams, and black Cali grapes???!

The plants are doing great. Starting to soften and have beautiful buds. Not very big but dense. Every crop seems to be the same size.

I do have some issues with the Cheese. The gnats are gone, finally! However there is very little sugar. I'm not sure why. It's only the Cheese. Could it be genetics?

So I took down my Afghani and Shiva Skunk. They look great however something changed in the room. One of them had hermied. Ugh found the suspect. I wish there was a way to spot them earlier. Only two plants were affected.
however they look great but as usual, I wish they were bigger!

Interesting... so I mentioned I like science experiments. When they are done on purpose. Ha ha. Here are the plants that I pollinated. It is so interesting to see the changes happening the hairs are getting softer smaller. You can't quite tell what it is that's happening but you know it's different. I am pretty stoked to watch the transformation. Hopefully the seeds are to decent. Fun to try... At least I can say I have tried to do it and have at least learned from the experience. I am off to transplants all my clones that are ready from my cheese, Afghani, and Shiva skunk to 1 gallon as well as transplanting my Gorilla Glue, Super Lemon and Gelato to 3 gallons.

Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom