420 Cheese Pleezzz! Little Wine, Little Cheese, Waz That Cheesie? Afghani & Shiva Skunk, 2!

Dope Seeds: OG Kush, Critical Mass, Amnesia, Kalashnikov :green_heart:
Seedsman: Green Gelato, White Widow, Red Afro, Sex Wax & Alaskan Purple @SeedsMan

I can't tell ya how excited I am. I was thinking of trying to make cobs when I was thinking of the blend. What do you think?

Amazing sponsors! Thank you I will journal for sure

I'll be taking down the cheese. It's finished. I'll be sanitizing the room. Ask placedmy Mothers in a couple days ago. They are quoted big and I needed the room. I'll be cloning about 3 per plant, off of the clones I took from the crop I just harvested.

So just to be clear, I will have 2 rounds in veg. 1. clones from the harvest I just had. I cloned those plants and the other 2 from 3 plants I pulled, vegged and kept as a mother till I could clone a lot from them, those moms are in flower now. So the next set in flower will be #1clones.

So here are the females that I pollenated.
Excited to see seeds forming. I am surprised that the Afghani isn't really showing much at all. I don't understand why. I did it at the same time and the same technique, which really wasn't a controlled environment to isolate different pollen from 2 strains. That being said I used a paint brush to dab the pollen onto the flower.
This is just an experiment to see the process and learn from it. I have to do some reading to see what happens next and how/when to collect the seeds

Here are the rooms today. I have noticed a problem?? perhaps in my Bud room. I didn't snap a pic, I will tomorrow. I put my Mom's in the flower room. At first it was Afghani, Cheese and Shiva Skunk, one of each. The only problem I have ever run into in my flower room is flying fungus gnats. So the one pattern I noticed through my journal and trying to pay attention is that about 2-4 days after water or food I would get a bloom (last crop). It wasn't until I dried the plants out throughly, did I get any relief and eventually they seen to die. I also noticed that they soil at the top on the surface looked different than normal. It was like looking at.... ya know how if you water a flat surface it eventually makes a peak to form a drip? That is what I noticed the soil looked like. As if something from inside the soil crawled out and there were little peaks through the top of the soil. Yuck, I hate it, everything about these little s&%@'s I want to blast them. So that is what I saw first, the change in the soil, then dead flying bugs under the lights later on. None on the sticky tabs. Has anyone done any papers on those sticky papers? I know they are suppose to be attracted to the yellow or blue whatever your using for whatever reasons, does anyone else get results or are you like me and think it's a big marketing money grab? The only thing they had caught me in sticky glue is my blonde curly hair, not gonna lie multiple times. I know one thing, the gnats are winning on the points card. Sorry I digress.... those f&^@! are dead.

I also spread some diatomaceous earth on the top of the soil. I do not notice much difference when I use this product. I do notice the plants do not like it for uptake. I notice it hinders the moisture from the top of the soil to be absorbed as it otherwise would normally do. I also notice in bud that I had periods where the sugar leave would disappear shortly at feeding and then come back about day 4-7. So I am apprehensive about using this again, does any one have any advice? I feel I am the only one that is getting adversely affect by the product, I have asthma even though I wear a mask when dealing with it, I wonder long term effect would be. Again, point Gnat.

So long story short, I noticed all those signs today in all the strains that are in there. I felt the soil and it was lightly moist. I have fans blowing everywhere. I will just make a note, here and see if I'm right in the next couple days.

The ladies are big with seeds forming. I have no idea the process, I'm kinda along for the ride on this one....following her lead. I'll read up on it tonight. It's been a fun journey so far. Having the Moms, then clones for both sexes, put both sexes into flower and then pollenated each of them, to now we are at seed. What fun!:kiss:

Clones are thriving after last feeding. Yah! Good about time! I was being to worry why they were taking so long. Shiva skunk was enjoyed the other night by friends (Little early) and they said it was incredible so that made me feel good.
I wish I smoked, I think I'd love it. I inhale the joint before she's lit to get the beautiful flavours again from trimming.... so I grow for people that need it. I wonder what others out there are doing that live with Asthma? That being said I grow really for me. It's therapeutic for me in every way.... I'll grow till I'm an old Grammy :love: Helping others just makes me feel even better

All the clones are in the veg room. Sprayed the room yesterday as a just in case those ants were a sign of bigger problems to come.

However in the Bud room, I got ants... lots of ants. I put down DE on the floor because they really are staying to one area which is weird not sure what they are liking, I got them surrounded now so it's a matter of time. Not gonna lie I felt like I was casting a spell putting down the power, trying to trap these suckers. See what happens. They got the tape lifted again and that's how they were getting back in.

They weren't under any other pots just around where they were coming in. Ill post pic in a bit

Back
Top Bottom