420 Contest... Vote for the winners!

// Vote for the 4/20 Contest Winners! //

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaHui

This is it!
:allgood:
YOU can now vote for the 4/20 Contest winners!
:allgood:
Voting ends on April 24!​

This is HOW TO VOTE :
You are allowed to vote 2 times in the same poll.

You will cast your vote for 2 categories at the same time by clicking the boxes next to the member's name.

You can only vote once, make sure you do it right!

Please note that if you vote more then 2 times in the poll, your choices will be voided.

1) You will start off by voting for the 4/20 King, you can choose either:
TheJester
a·non·y·mous​

2) You can then vote for the 4/20 Queen, you can choose between:
MissMichelle
Miss Meadow
Sensimilla85
reject ren
SaveMyPoptarts​

We will have 1 King, 1 Queen, and then some honorable/runnerups.

Scroll down to see all the pictures that have entered, then make your choice and crown your King and Queen!

Re: // 4/20 Contest Vote //

420 KINGS ENTRIES
TheJester
420bald.jpg

a·non·y·mous
Picture022.jpg

420 QUEEN ENTRIES​

MissMichelle
MissMichelle_LetterBox9590.jpg

Miss Meadow
missmeadow.jpg

Sensimilla85
Picture030.jpg

reject ren
DSC00081_427617.jpg

SaveMyPoptarts

Re: <<< 4/20 Contest... Vote for the winners! >>>

I thought it was open to put pictures in Tell midnight tonight? or something damn i worked a 13 hour day i was going to put in picture tonight but guess not.

Sensimilla85 is beautiful

wow. i'm no compition in this. sensimilla... you're the queen in my book.

Thanks for the compliments and the votes!!! Everybodies pictures look good, and its nice to see at least a few of the girls didn't need to take there shirts off to get votes. :rofl: <3 Tasha:smokin:

Grats to all the entries, I was gonna do one for this, but then I got high and forgot lmao

Sensimilla85 said:
Thanks for the compliments and the votes!!! Everybodies pictures look good, and its nice to see at least a few of the girls didn't need to take there shirts off to get votes. :rofl: <3 Tasha:smokin:
LMAO,your cute but I like when girls take their shirts off.Besides, you all are winners to me.

It's all good..Just some friendly competition. I tried to incorperate smoking in my pics 100% lol- if you can't see the jars full of weed behind me...

Good Luck everyone :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok SaveMyPoptarts, youv'e earned my vote! :laughtwo:

Jester definately has the style vote, it was close between him and anonymous, but anon looks like he put a little more time into it and has a really nice collection/drool So my vote's for anon, congrats bud.
As for queen... had to go with pop tarts. By the way, PopTarts, I have to ask, are you using that book to ... ahem... prop yourself up? :p Sorry, but I had to ask.

UCB wins with the munchies platter for 420 picture, good work bro.

Yeah man that look got my vote haha.

ScottyBThatIsMe said:
As for queen... had to go with pop tarts. By the way, PopTarts, I have to ask, are you using that book to ... ahem... prop yourself up? :p Sorry, but I had to ask.QUOTE]

*Thanks for the vote :0) Nope- I wanted to show the bud I was eating but since I didn't have anyone but myself to take the picture I couldn't get it in the shot- *had a bud of bubblegum btw* ...I don't need any proping up buddy...if you don't believe me ask endo lol...

VOTE FOR ME . MY picture got thrown in last min. I just and going for the 420 picture not much but it is 6 different type of buds and over OZ that was all gone.

Back
Top Bottom